Prime Badges Labels & Stickers

Prime Badges Labels & Stickers

by Instashop

5-star badges and stickers to make your products shine.

BestPysanky

Amazing app! Unlimited comprehensive dynamic rules at a fraction of the cost. Built-in icons library. Highly recommended.

botthms EU

Great App! We use different fulfillment centers throughout the world and this is the perfect tool to show Next Day Delivery on some products. Great APP.

EcoHip Custom Designs

Creating the badge itself is easy. To do anything else requires going into the liquid code and programming. You have to pay the $5 to find this out. Since I can't code, no idea if this app even works.

September 29, 2020

There seems to be a misunderstanding.

The integration assistance service is 100% free of charge, even during the trial period.

You don't have to pay anything to try the app.

Savie Designs

I needed something easy to use that I could customize and this is perfect. Really good support and fast.

Electrik Things

Its a class app. Feature rich, fast and for the right price. We requested country restriction feature and it was added in 2 days. Recommend 100%.

Sensero Lingerie Store

Very useful app, easy to use once is installed and it's at a fair price. Just what I was looking for.. to add some more info below my product title and price. I use it mostly when I offer extra discount applied at checkout. Guys from CS really helpful and quick as well with replying to my requests.

Marc Darcy

The app wasn't quite right for what we wanted to do but the support from Tanmay was excellent! Super quick and helpful

Destroy All Guitars

Love the flexibility of the rules for triggering the addition of a badge! Many options, incredibly well thought out, highly recommend.

Cycle Science

Get Service !! super fast to respond and willing to help + a reasonable price going forward longtime

Dahing Plants

This app is SUPER. We use this to define which products are local deliveries only, and it does exactly what we intend to. On top of that, the customer service is EXCELLENT, they respond in time and does exactly what you want, I would 200% recommend someone trying to label their products. They are a small group but they will fulfill all your needs.