Dynamic Pricing Optimization

Competitor Price Tracking, Price Monitoring & Repricing

From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Joseph Joseph AU

Location Australia

Really great app at allowing us to track competitor pricing in the market quickly & easily. The tool/app itself is very easy to use and we have had brilliant customer support so far. Would recommend!

shop.enesco.co.uk

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great price monitoring as well as Shopify repricing and a very friendly and flexible support team. We have checked several price monitoring services and many are very expensive and have a high ongoing cost and Prisync offers us the level of detail and flexibility we need. Prisync offers 3 models of monitoring channel based, URL based or Hybrid. We are on a Hybrid plan which allows for finding new competitors, marketplaces as well as monitoring specific URLs manually. Within the 14 days free trial we tested the different setups and then agreed on the plan best suited to our needs and budget. the team did extend our trial period at no extra cost which was very helpful to be sure that this is the right tool. I found that Prisync costs roughly a tenth of rivalling tools, so it's great value for money. There are limits on the products that can be monitored, but no limits on the number of competitors to track against which is great for our business. It does take about a week for the tool to learn and aggregate competitors before the result can be fully evaluated. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to monitor prices as well as reprice your products in Shopify based on pricing across Google Shopping, Amazon, eBay as well as manually added URLs of known competitors. We can track the price history and spot trends with the reporting that can be per product, brand or collection. You also get a dedicated account manager and support team that is at hand to help via email, chat, zoom or phone call and have found the team to be very helpful and responsive.

Glyn Hopkin Shop

Good apps, clear format, easy use, fast responsive. Amazing support, Ercan is friendly and patient. Will definitely recommend it.

Tarps America

I downloaded their app to see if it would help. I did not have a chance to use it and I was charged $199. When I scan through the app store and find apps I want to try there should be a place to keep them until I'm able to use

October 20, 2022

We are so sorry for your experience. As stated at the beginning of the free trial, after 14 days, you get charged our standard fees automatically - unless you uninstall the app. However, we have a 100% unconditional refund policy in your case & would be happy to help you with an immediate refund of that automatically charged $199.

DottorTyre

Location Italy

Great app, and amazing support! They helped me everytime i need it with products import and tutorials on how to use it better! Working correctly and smoothly! Thanks

November 22, 2022

Thank you so much for this review! Our team is always ready to help! 🤓

airlinkcompressors.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, very impressed with the results. We constantly needed to update our prices to stay ahead of our competitors...Prisync put a stop to this and has put us in great position within our sector.

November 22, 2022

It’s great to hear that you can stay ahead of your competitors by using Prisync! 🚀 Thank you for sharing your experiences! 😊

Simply Gorgeous

Sanda at Prisync was very helpful in getting me setup with their tool. In fact, she went above and beyond. She was able to help me import all of my products, then created a custom plan based on the actual matched products. I highly recommend using Prisync. It will make your life so much easier and save you lots of time when it comes to researching and matching your competitor's pricing.

November 22, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the onboarding process. ✨ 🤓

Tools4trade.co.uk

Very Good tool and friendly team. Ercan from Prisync was very helpful from start. They do take your feedback seriously!

October 24, 2022

Thank you for this review! Prisync team is always here to help😊

Baby & Co Bristol

I can't rate the on-boarding and support team more highly. I was looking to move from my current price checking provider Price2spy and after doing quite a bit of research and comparison I came across Prisync. I found they offered the right balance between functionality and value for money. The main reason for choosing these guys is the ease of use of their system and speed of integration. Even with some of the extra complications with my website and custom bundles the on-boarding team were able to quickly understand the issues and provide a suitable solution. I have no reservation in recommending these guys to anyone looking for an automated price tracking system.

October 24, 2022

We’re glad to hear those kind words & great review! 🤩 Our team is always here to help you and meet your needs.

Aids 4 Mobility

A useful app providing up to date pricing information on your competition. The customer support is very quick and responsive.

October 24, 2022

Thanks for this review. 😇 Quick response is something we really care at Prisync. Our team is here to support and meet your needs! 🙌

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12