Prisync ‑ Dynamic Pricing

Prisync ‑ Dynamic Pricing

by Prisync

Competitor Price Tracking & Monitoring with Dynamic Pricing

Hello Drinks

Very poor onboarding experience, services offered at time of set up were not met, later higher prices were introduced for setting up the tracking of our products later on, and they wanted them to be an ongoing monthly fee, for a one time job. Seems like an early stage business that have yet to figure themselves out. Cost us a lot of sales over the Christmas period as they're price tracking wasn't working as promised, so some of prices were too low against our competition which lost us valuable margin, also on the other side we were too expensive on other items which lost us sales. This then resulted in all our external marketplace prices getting frozen, and we didn't have the ability to flex the prices in line with the market! Horrible Experience, Go check out Pricemole who will set up your URLs for 0.03 each!

January 15, 2021

Dear JP,

I am Burc, the CEO of Prisync, the dynamic pricing software that you tested for your Shopify webshop in the last few months.
I've been in close touch with my colleague Seda - who assisted you during your free trial - in the last few days, as we don't have a single 1-star review across any platform since we began the Prisync business in 2013 and we were totally sad after receiving yours.

We are thoroughly sorry for making you get a "horrible experience" from Prisync and I briefly wanted to explain things from our side as I see that there's apparently a miscommunication in regards to our services.

From what I see/read, you were already using Pricemole, which is another nice piece of software and team - warm greetings to Kevin & the team there - before you started your free trial with Prisync and decided to consider Prisync as another option.

When you first signed up, my colleague Seda helped you with importing your own products via Prisync's Shopify import, which is actually a self-serve import which can be done by our users. However, to offer you a smoother onboarding, we handled that import at our end.

Later on, the next step was adding the competitor URLs under those products and our standard service priced at $129 needs that input from our users. However, you requested that to be done by us, and Seda proposed you our barcode-based (GTIN-based) competitor matching. Then, we heard that you don't have those barcodes necessary for that automated matching, so we could not help you with this automated URL matching service.

During that process, my colleague Seda has provided you a link which would let you get into a $1/mo plan where we charge you only 1 USD before you really get the service that you needed from us and you've confirmed to move fwd with that link but apparently you didn't, so Shopify automatically charged you our standard monthly fees automatically after your 14-day free trial. As soon as we heard that, we confirmed the 100% refund of what you were charged and that refund is now completed.

In line with our overall company culture, with the motivation of not turning a merchant down, Seda then proposed you another matching model - which we don't do in every case, as it's a 100% manual effort and we are a more powerful company at automated processes for now and this manual process is sth new that we're investigating after seeing that we're losing to our competition just because of that. Similar to our barcode-based matching, this manual matching proposed was supposed to run continuously and not planned as a 1-time matching, so we proposed a monthly fee and never charged you anything with that. If you need only a 1-time matching service, we can of course then work on a 1-time fee (as low as 0,01 USD per URL searched) and propose that to you and you can definitely benchmark that against other services.

All in all, I am not really sure how we have impacted your business during Christmas time, while you were originally using Pricemole, again a decent software with nice founders behind, and considered Prisync only as an alternative where you never implemented any dynamic repricing and were never charged any fees that are still not refunded.

With all these being said, again, in line with our company culture, we'd love to help you further if you still need an alternative to what you currently have and I'd propose us to have a call - which we tried to arrange a multiple times during your free trial and attempted by ringing your Shopify number but could not manage - and better understand the requirements and see whether we can fulfill them and if yes, how.

Regardless of any reasoning or any cause, again, I am so sorry for delivering you a "horrible experience" which is by any means not in line with the standard that Prisync has been demonstrating for 100s of merchants across more than 50 countries, since 2013.

Look forward to hearing back,
Best,
Burc

2071MALL

A useful app for E-com price monitoring in the competitive market The dynamic pricing feature is a great help. A Team that is always there to help with the best. Recommended solution with fantastic customer support, quick response. Their pricing for the App is valuable for the features they provide. FIVE STARS

MusicMajlis

A brilliant app for any business in a competitive market. This app was one of the reasons I decided to migrate my entire website to Shopify. It solves the frustrating issues of price monitoring and also allows dynamic pricing. Over and above the awesome functionality, the app is quite user friendly and the support team is incredibly helpful.

The Audio Tailor

11/10 - Simple. Effective. Ingenious.

Almost want to keep this a secret from other businesses. It's just too good.

iDrinkCoffee.com

Fantastic app. Extremely easy to use, works exactly as advertised and the support staff is super helpful.

Helshop.dk

Prisync offers outstanding solution to price tracking. A lot of automatic features like Smart Pricing and Automatching, which not other apps here on Shopify could offer. It saves me thousands of working hours. Wishing the price could be more affordable and hoping more new features to come. Thanks a lot to Cagatay, who gives super professional service and always prompt reply from their support team.

Supplements Co Nz

The team at Prisync are excellent, easy to use app that can help you stay ahead of the pack and take manual price checking of your to do list. With more exciting features to come I am glad we are using this tool, saves time and makes you money, what more do you want.

Hog Furniture

We were a bit skeptical about the App based on the pricing, however, when we tested it, it out performed the previous App we were using as it synchronises all our products without our inserting it one after the other. Its graphical illustration gives us an overview of our store position with regards to our competitor. I would definitely recommend it. Keep up the good work!

Mustlovedance

Thank you to Prisync and their team for making the necessary updates to their App. They kept their word and we use this App everyday to save money and make more money!!! Thank you!!

Update to previous review. Since posting, the CEO of this app has been in contact with me and has assured me that they are now taking the necessary steps towards API automation. Once that is complete, this will truly be an invaluable tool for monitoring competitor pricing. I greatly appreciate a fellow entrepreneur taking such a vested interest in his customers. 5 stars once automation is complete!

Used for some time, however once I realized that it was not automatically updating new products and you had to manually enter them it became useless. We add products weekly and cannot put another task on our team. I believe in automation and will only work with developers who build in the automation. I am more than willing to pay for it! Also, they no longer accept paypal and I don't like doing drafts outside of the United States. This is a much needed service and unfortunately, there is not allot of options yet.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. The automatic pricing does take some time or expertise to but certainly gets the job done very well.

Previous 1 3