Prisync

Prisync

by Prisync

Competitor Price Tracking and Dynamic Pricing Software

Supplements Co Nz

The team at Prisync are excellent, easy to use app that can help you stay ahead of the pack and take manual price checking of your to do list. With more exciting features to come I am glad we are using this tool, saves time and makes you money, what more do you want.

Hog Furniture

We were a bit skeptical about the App based on the pricing, however, when we tested it, it out performed the previous App we were using as it synchronises all our products without our inserting it one after the other. Its graphical illustration gives us an overview of our store position with regards to our competitor. I would definitely recommend it. Keep up the good work!

Mustlovedance

Thank you to Prisync and their team for making the necessary updates to their App. They kept their word and we use this App everyday to save money and make more money!!! Thank you!!

Update to previous review. Since posting, the CEO of this app has been in contact with me and has assured me that they are now taking the necessary steps towards API automation. Once that is complete, this will truly be an invaluable tool for monitoring competitor pricing. I greatly appreciate a fellow entrepreneur taking such a vested interest in his customers. 5 stars once automation is complete!

Used for some time, however once I realized that it was not automatically updating new products and you had to manually enter them it became useless. We add products weekly and cannot put another task on our team. I believe in automation and will only work with developers who build in the automation. I am more than willing to pay for it! Also, they no longer accept paypal and I don't like doing drafts outside of the United States. This is a much needed service and unfortunately, there is not allot of options yet.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. The automatic pricing does take some time or expertise to but certainly gets the job done very well. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Heritage House 2

This app does not take into account coupons and discounts that subtract from the price of the item at checkout. In addition the prices that this app quoted did not match the website's prices...

Trimoda Shop

Prisync is The Best, Top APP for Shopify A++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Toosis

My 5 stars go the team, who delivered me a 5++ onboarding and support!

Aponia

Single-click integration was superb and in seconds I just had the software running for my store. It now completely changed how our team watches the competitors and we can take very quicker actions than before.

4fellas

One of the most useful Shopify apps I've ever tried!

Deimoda

The tool is fantastic, but the support I got from the team was beyond all. As long as I run my store Prisync will remain to be one of my top Shopify apps.

Previous 1