Prisync ‑ Dynamic Pricing

Prisync ‑ Dynamic Pricing

by Prisync

2021'S BEST! Competitor Price Tracking, Monitoring & Repricing

Broccati

I would give it 10 starts if I could. This app is truly amazing. If you have a store with a lot of products with different price points you do need this app to be competitive in the market. The app tracks the prices from different websites and compares them with your prices and gives you a suggested price! It would take hours to do that manually. This app does it all for you. We are very happy with it
Also, their customer service is the best. They are very helpful and professional. They will go over and above to help you and solve your problem.

Dinh Store

I tried this app because the prices of our products change a lot. They provide great service and the app works really well.

KolayOto

We have been using Prisync with Magento for 5 years before we migrated our store to Shopify on which we have been using Prisync for over a year. We continue to use Prisync as our main price management engine, and the Shopify app makes it much easier to use this powerful tool. We have also began using the API services to create value added services for our vendors and store visitors. The support team have always been very responsive, and this trend has only improved over the years. We are very happy with Prisync, this tool is an integral part of our business where the pricing is directly related to our sales. Thank you!

Nordic-Neat

I've tried many different Price Scraping tools for years. Finally, now I find the one. Prisync has remarkable differences from other apps. Onboarding experience is really nice. Their agents are immediately responding the requests, emails & calls. Also, they have the most sophisticated dynamic pricing and price scraping functionality. Really happy to find their app on Shopify App Store.

Just Add Play

I cannot speak highly enough about both the product and the service offered by the Prisync team. We required some help during setup & nothing was too much trouble for the team, they were also really quick to answer any questions we had & made sure our account was up & running without any problems. 5 Star from us. Prisync is becoming a more valuable asset to our business every day! Thanks to all the team for your help.

Hello Drinks

Very poor onboarding experience, services offered at time of set up were not met, later higher prices were introduced for setting up the tracking of our products later on, and they wanted them to be an ongoing monthly fee, for a one time job. Seems like an early stage business that have yet to figure themselves out. Cost us a lot of sales over the Christmas period as they're price tracking wasn't working as promised, so some of prices were too low against our competition which lost us valuable margin, also on the other side we were too expensive on other items which lost us sales. This then resulted in all our external marketplace prices getting frozen, and we didn't have the ability to flex the prices in line with the market! Horrible Experience, Go check out Pricemole who will set up your URLs for 0.03 each!

January 15, 2021

Dear JP,

I am Burc, the CEO of Prisync, the dynamic pricing software that you tested for your Shopify webshop in the last few months.
I've been in close touch with my colleague Seda - who assisted you during your free trial - in the last few days, as we don't have a single 1-star review across any platform since we began the Prisync business in 2013 and we were totally sad after receiving yours.

We are thoroughly sorry for making you get a "horrible experience" from Prisync and I briefly wanted to explain things from our side as I see that there's apparently a miscommunication in regards to our services.

From what I see/read, you were already using Pricemole, which is another nice piece of software and team - warm greetings to Kevin & the team there - before you started your free trial with Prisync and decided to consider Prisync as another option.

When you first signed up, my colleague Seda helped you with importing your own products via Prisync's Shopify import, which is actually a self-serve import which can be done by our users. However, to offer you a smoother onboarding, we handled that import at our end.

Later on, the next step was adding the competitor URLs under those products and our standard service priced at $129 needs that input from our users. However, you requested that to be done by us, and Seda proposed you our barcode-based (GTIN-based) competitor matching. Then, we heard that you don't have those barcodes necessary for that automated matching, so we could not help you with this automated URL matching service.

During that process, my colleague Seda has provided you a link which would let you get into a $1/mo plan where we charge you only 1 USD before you really get the service that you needed from us and you've confirmed to move fwd with that link but apparently you didn't, so Shopify automatically charged you our standard monthly fees automatically after your 14-day free trial. As soon as we heard that, we confirmed the 100% refund of what you were charged and that refund is now completed.

In line with our overall company culture, with the motivation of not turning a merchant down, Seda then proposed you another matching model - which we don't do in every case, as it's a 100% manual effort and we are a more powerful company at automated processes for now and this manual process is sth new that we're investigating after seeing that we're losing to our competition just because of that. Similar to our barcode-based matching, this manual matching proposed was supposed to run continuously and not planned as a 1-time matching, so we proposed a monthly fee and never charged you anything with that. If you need only a 1-time matching service, we can of course then work on a 1-time fee (as low as 0,01 USD per URL searched) and propose that to you and you can definitely benchmark that against other services.

All in all, I am not really sure how we have impacted your business during Christmas time, while you were originally using Pricemole, again a decent software with nice founders behind, and considered Prisync only as an alternative where you never implemented any dynamic repricing and were never charged any fees that are still not refunded.

With all these being said, again, in line with our company culture, we'd love to help you further if you still need an alternative to what you currently have and I'd propose us to have a call - which we tried to arrange a multiple times during your free trial and attempted by ringing your Shopify number but could not manage - and better understand the requirements and see whether we can fulfill them and if yes, how.

Regardless of any reasoning or any cause, again, I am so sorry for delivering you a "horrible experience" which is by any means not in line with the standard that Prisync has been demonstrating for 100s of merchants across more than 50 countries, since 2013.

Look forward to hearing back,
Best,
Burc

2071MALL

A useful app for E-com price monitoring in the competitive market The dynamic pricing feature is a great help. A Team that is always there to help with the best. Recommended solution with fantastic customer support, quick response. Their pricing for the App is valuable for the features they provide. FIVE STARS

MusicMajlis

A brilliant app for any business in a competitive market. This app was one of the reasons I decided to migrate my entire website to Shopify. It solves the frustrating issues of price monitoring and also allows dynamic pricing. Over and above the awesome functionality, the app is quite user friendly and the support team is incredibly helpful.

The Audio Tailor

11/10 - Simple. Effective. Ingenious.

Almost want to keep this a secret from other businesses. It's just too good.

iDrinkCoffee.com

Fantastic app. Extremely easy to use, works exactly as advertised and the support staff is super helpful.

Previous 1 3