Prive Subscriptions

Rebuy recharge? Be bold with subscriptions that make you smile

From $99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Garden Street Gin Club

Location Australia

We have used a couple of subscription platforms before Prive and have ben blown away by how good this team/product is! We had quite a complex setup/migration and customization needs which were easily dealt with by Prive. (1000x better than our last migration experience with another subscription platform) They really are a true subscription partner who takes in feedback and applies it quickly to their product by releasing updates and changes faster than we have seen anyone else move. I am genuinely excited for how good this platform is and will be in the future. The customer service is excellent, even though we are in a different time zone, and the platform is all set up to reliability and properly service stores with 10K+ subscribers. We couldn't be happier, thanks Claudia, Kai and the rest of the Prive team!

September 26, 2022

Thank you so much GSGC team!!! It has been our honor and delight to be able to work with you. So excited to be here for your growth journey as well!

Blossom Essentials

Another happy customer! I made the switch from Recharge (thank god!) and after researching many different subscription softwares, I landed on Prive and I am so glad I did! We have a very customized Shopify backend with different variants within a product needing different rules, so I was looking for something that would be able to work seamlessly (which is not easy) while also providing a lot of new features Recharge couldn't offer. Prive did not disappoint! They worked super hard during our onboarding to set it up they way I needed it and it looks beautiful! Their self-serve widget is great (slight learning curve but if you play around with it for a bit, it's actually quite simple) and offers a lot of customization, but it does lack a few functionalities I was seeking. With that said, I brought all the changes I wanted to my rep and their engineering team set it up quickly. We also ran into some front end widget issues and their head engineer got on an email thread with me the same day we found the problem to fix it, which was a huge relief! Overall, I am very glad I chose Prive and I look forward to continuing to grow my subscription side of the business with them! Well done, guys!

July 29, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, Blossom team! Glad we were able to help you make the switch and super pumped for the incredible continued growth!

Kudos

Time spent using app About 18 hours

We switched from Recharge to Prive for our baby diaper startup, Kudos, and we've never looked back! Beyond having an incredibly responsive customer support team, Prive has greatly simplified and improved the experience for our customers. Before Prive, at least 15% of our support tickets were from users confused about how to log in to manage their subscription. Ever since implementing Prive and their seamless email/phone code check-in, the number of support tickets around this has dropped to almost zero. Similarly, not having to duplicate discount codes or worry about two checkout processes has greatly streamlined business operations for us. The team at Prive is extremely talented and with more analytics and consumer insights ahead on the product roadmap, we feel confident knowing that Prive is going to be covering all of our business subscription needs!

July 1, 2022

Thank you so much, Kudos team! It is such a delight to be able to work with you. We are so glad we have been able to help and are energized to continue crushing all your subscription needs!

MANTL

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Prive is 100% better than Recharge. It is easy to use and instal and gives plenty of back end and front end customization that has increased our subscriptions and our retention.

June 28, 2022

Thank you so much, team! Excited to be on this rocketship ride with you!

Syra Coffee

Location Spain
Time spent using app 4 minutes

This app solved all the issues we were having with ReCharge. Easy to use and with the perfect features. The support team is extremely helpful and responsive. Highly recommend!

June 28, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!! Excited to be here for your incredible growth journey!

Marron Reve

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is way better than recharge! It has all the features I need and more. I can't believe i didn't find this app before!

June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for finding us! Excited to help you enjoy a better world of subscriptions :)

Kumara

Time spent using app 3 minutes

I used this app to help set up subscriptions for our beauty product. It was an incredibly easy process! The app is intuitive and the support is excellent. I would strongly recommend it to others.

May 23, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! I am so glad you found it a smooth process :) We will always be here to help!

Circles Coffee

Time spent using app 5 minutes

I use Prive app for subscription service. I recommend working with Prive team since they are hard working folks that response fast and make better product with each update.

May 13, 2022

Thank you for the review! So grateful to work with a wonderful team like yours!

Edge Traction Spray

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Super easy to setup and it matched our store's theme seamlessly. The product team keeps pumping out new features and the support team is extremely helpful whenever we have questions. Very happy with my decision!

May 11, 2022

We are so glad to have you as a partner! Thank you!

otherworld

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Awesome app and customer service! We're so glad to be using prive to help us grow our subscription business. Definitely recommend to any e-comm business!

May 11, 2022

We love to hear it! Thank you so much for your partnership. We are excited for the growth!

Previous 1