4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create effective email and SMS campaigns, with features like pop-up displays and smart segments. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify and offers personalized targeting based on customer behavior. The analytics dashboard is praised for providing valuable insights for campaign optimization. The customer service is highly rated for its responsiveness and proactive approach. The app is competitively priced and reported to offer a significant return on investment.

July 30, 2018

SO many goddamn pop ups, ironic for a pop up service to annoy me because of their pop ups but I am purely leaving a review because it has asked me to leave a review 15 times in the last 15 minutes.
Ridiculous.

On The Case Co
August 29, 2021

Customer service is not good. I have had an issue now for more than a month. Send numerous email and issue still not fixed. We are working on switching out this app.

Gaelle Cosmetics
May 24, 2017

not sure what is going on here , I JUST started so it will have to get some time before this may be useful

Amore 2 Beauty
May 10, 2018

Pas encore testé, l'installation à pas l'air simple...

Betty Lips
France
January 3, 2017

just installed ! have to see how things go .

The Addic
Edited December 22, 2018

I used this app because it was the highest rated. I really just wanted a simple email app. Not sure i want to torture my customer with pop ups. I guess being polite is old school....

Always Summer Herbs
July 25, 2018

I don't know for sure because it was not working as I had expected. Maybe on my part.

Mvmtx Apparel
February 2, 2022

If you're a smaller business and think this will be a game changer, it won't be. I noticed no significant improvement after downloading privy. Get a different email app, there are way cheaper and better ones out there. The popups and cross sells are nice features, but not worth the price you will pay for them as they charge you for each "email subscriber" you get, even if you don't use their email services. If you reach out to support they usually just copy and paste a section of their policy in there and suggest that your account could be banned. Safe to say my experience and many others hasn't been good with Privy. I wish I could keep it for the popups only, but it isn't worth the money. I can't believe how many people have downloaded this, it's insane the manipulation they have. Also the support is subpar at best, honestly, it's pretty terrible. Download at your own risk, who knows, maybe it will help you a lot.

Brozzian Spices
April 3, 2018

Not Sure! I haven't tested it yet!

Zulugraphy
9 months using the app
May 22, 2017

Seems nice. I'm reviewing so that I'll stop getting the "leave us a review" notice. Privy might be great, or it might suck. Don't know yet. 2.5 stars.

Lime Essentials