Reviews (24,886)

4.6

Merchants find this app user-friendly and effective for managing email and SMS campaigns. It's praised for its responsive customer support and a variety of features including pop-ups, automations, and advanced analytics. Merchants value its targeting and personalization capabilities, which boost engagement and conversions. The app's seamless integration with other platforms, competitive pricing, and automation streamline marketing efforts. Its data tracking and reporting functions offer valuable insights, while pop-up forms enhance lead capture and email list growth. The app is continually evolving, introducing new tools beneficial for small businesses.

June 29, 2024

Hi, I am not using the app, how can I delete all the data in my site?

ALECRIM.lab
Brazil
Privy Operations replied July 2, 2024

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand your concern about removing all data associated with your site. To ensure your data privacy, a member of our team has reached out you with the specific details of your account so we can assist you further.

Please check your email (and spam folder, just in case) for further instructions.

If you need help with anything else, you can always reach our support team at support@privy.com, and we’ll happily guide you through any process step by step.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to resolving this for you promptly.

July 25, 2017

I probably need to learn more about this app - have been frustrated customizing the look of content for campaigns. I'm only reviewing now because I get prompted every time to review, even though I'm still figuring it out!

Manoir
About 7 years using the app
Edited October 12, 2019

Good! thanks
It was helpful to improve my business from the website.
I hope that your app could connect automatically with mailchimp.

CarpenterA.com
South Korea
August 25, 2018

cool app, but causes pages to load much slower.

Birminghamjewelry
December 5, 2016

A little tough to figure out, but very easy once you get the hang of it. A bit frustrating when campaign updates take a long time to load.

Nevskys
March 12, 2018

It would be five stars but they do not take your crucial input.

Privy is a great platform, yet, the mobile component, which is used by over 70% of our visitors has a defect when applying the static sign-up button. It is intrusive and covers both, the check-out button on the bottom as well as the Menu bar when applied on the top.

Not very smart.

It is a mild code effort to change.

Goacosmetics
Edited June 27, 2017

absolutely love privy, it gives us an update every time a customer signs up and the exit intent pop up has been successful too. Really great that it works with our e-mail campaign apps like Mailchimp and Klaviyo.

Twothree
March 20, 2017

just trying it out but so far it's very easy to use and adjust according to your brand style guide.

Raw Wild 2
January 6, 2018

Good app, and great design interface. There does seem to be some small code bugs. We got a weird element our on site, along with pop-up issues with recaptca from time to time.

Claimclothing
About 6 years using the app
July 31, 2017

Still in the beginning.... Doesn't seems so simple and intuitive as I thought.

Meaningful Jewelry