4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customization options for pop-ups, email campaigns, and automations. They value its competitive pricing, excellent customer service, and advanced targeting options that boost engagement and conversions. The app's advanced analytics and seamless integration with top email marketing platforms are also highly praised. Merchants commend the automation capabilities, built-in conditionals, and the constantly improving tools and features. The free plan is beginner-friendly, and features like Spin to Win and one-on-one support are particularly effective.

October 12, 2016

Looks great and works well easy set up and simple instructions!

Harbor Hardware
November 26, 2017

App was a great add-on we have increased sales just on the exit feature only, a must have for your on-line store.

My Cap Canada
Edited June 5, 2018

Exactly what I need at this stage of my business. The Privy chat support was really helpful as well.

Courageoussoap
October 31, 2016

Just what I was looking for. Perfect!

Bioeffect 2
November 10, 2017

quick install. will wait for the results

Innovation Frog
Edited December 2, 2016

Easy to setup, just wish there were more free customizable options.

Island Doggie
December 4, 2017

Only just signed up.....seems easy enough, but why ask for a review before I've even put the app to work? Seems weird logic.

Soartdshop
October 16, 2016

Absolutely love Privy! The perfect way to get my customers to sign up so we can keep in touch.....

Rubi Blu
South Africa
Edited February 2, 2020

great app. easy to set up and design. I love that it integrates with other apps I use for a seamless workflow. One of my fav Shopify apps

Xyz Com Ng
Nigeria
November 5, 2018

Vraiment très intuitif pas encore teste, mis en place facilement, vraiment bien Est- ce un plus, je vais tester

Miltruc