4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customization options for pop-ups, email campaigns, and automations. They value its competitive pricing, excellent customer service, and advanced targeting options that boost engagement and conversions. The app's advanced analytics and seamless integration with top email marketing platforms are also highly praised. Merchants commend the automation capabilities, built-in conditionals, and the constantly improving tools and features. The free plan is beginner-friendly, and features like Spin to Win and one-on-one support are particularly effective.

Edited August 3, 2019

prompts me to leave a review too frequently. super annoying! Maybe just go slower with that request and let it happen organically!

sewpowerful
January 7, 2018

Had to stop the campaign since the design get constantly messed up.

Naughty Linen 2
Switzerland
November 12, 2016

Not sure why you have to upgrade to sync an email address. Not cool to say it is free and then upsell us that way.

You can mention it on the front of your website in big bold letters up top where we can see it instead of having to look for it.

Mention that you have a free version where you can't sync your email address and then mention that you have a paid version where you can sync your email address.

People appreciate transparency and being up-front instead of finding out later.

I think the free version should let people sync at least 1 email address and the paid version should let people sync multiple email addresses.

Superninjabargains
April 11, 2019

The youtube video on setting up is not applicable with the trial membership, also it's not current and still lists Mail Chimp instead of other companies. Since I am beginning this process on my own I would have liked better instruction.

Teal Door
Privy Operations replied April 11, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand.

Edited March 16, 2020

ONLY used for a day and continue to get review notification. so far so good.

5/10/2019 Upgraded to paid. too expensive for what is offered. Downgraded back to free.

3/2020- Free stopped awhile ago but id never deleted the app. although i was not receiving services, privy was still tracking my activity and new subscriber emails! Not cool.

Taylor Max Childrens Boutique
October 2, 2019

I loved this app, until they started the most ridiculous pricing system. Somehow pricing has gone from $24/month to $70/pm. I will be uninstalling it now.
Not so great if you're a small business hoping to grow

Lustre Jewellery
Singapore
July 19, 2019

Far too expensive for south african economy, especially since we only need it for pop up forms and spin wheel, should come up with better priced option, maybe one for only using sign up forms and spin wheel

Merchant Hunter
South Africa
Privy Operations replied July 19, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, and I'm sorry you were disappointed by our recent price change. We believe our new pricing puts us more in line with the needs of the market and the majority of our customers who are getting more features for a better value. If you're an existing customer and your price was negatively impacted by this change, we'd be happy to work with you! Just shoot us an email at support@privy.com and we'll put you in touch with the right people.

September 26, 2016

It's good. However the customization is quite limited and if you are planning on getting your website accepted as mobile-friendly on google, then privy will disturb the process and won't let google recognize the site as mobile-friendly.

Royalstripes
Sweden
March 3, 2017

I have just started to use this App and am assessing its usefulness; if it proves to be of benefit without snags I will be happy to recommend it. If not I will let you know. So far so good....watch this space

Davidfellerman
Israel
Almost 3 years using the app
October 16, 2018

I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done. I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done. I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done.I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done.I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done.

My Go To Brands