4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create effective email and SMS campaigns, with features like pop-up displays and smart segments. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify and offers personalized targeting based on customer behavior. The analytics dashboard is praised for providing valuable insights for campaign optimization. The customer service is highly rated for its responsiveness and proactive approach. The app is competitively priced and reported to offer a significant return on investment.

Edited March 16, 2020

ONLY used for a day and continue to get review notification. so far so good.

5/10/2019 Upgraded to paid. too expensive for what is offered. Downgraded back to free.

3/2020- Free stopped awhile ago but id never deleted the app. although i was not receiving services, privy was still tracking my activity and new subscriber emails! Not cool.

Taylor Max Childrens Boutique
About 3 years using the app
March 3, 2017

I have just started to use this App and am assessing its usefulness; if it proves to be of benefit without snags I will be happy to recommend it. If not I will let you know. So far so good....watch this space

Davidfellerman
Israel
March 4, 2017

it's ok. free version is barely acceptable.

Isabella Adams Designs
October 2, 2019

I loved this app, until they started the most ridiculous pricing system. Somehow pricing has gone from $24/month to $70/pm. I will be uninstalling it now.
Not so great if you're a small business hoping to grow

Lustre Jewellery
Singapore
About 3 years using the app
Edited May 6, 2019

I've only played around w/ app, not using it yet! Trying to still figure out if this app is right for my business. I would like to see more examples of the email and ads (formats) used to retarget my customers.

Oink, Oink, Shoppe
Privy Operations replied May 7, 2019

Great to hear, thanks! If you want to get a demo of the paid features, you can give us a shout at sales@privy.com and one of our reps will be happy to show you what else we can do.

October 16, 2018

I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done. I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done. I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done.I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done.I am not getting a chance to complete this. Your review pops up b4 I"m done.

My Go To Brands
March 1, 2020

Just need to get rid of the pop up so I can get to settings . It wouldn’t let me click on anything else

The Essence of Hair
May 23, 2019

gyfutlvvvvvvvvvvcgdflyghvchfdyftugyhbvjgcfdtyghvjchfdftyghjbhvrgrttrgtewdfgrwedfsdgredfgrefreefdrefdgef

CusackLighting
Ireland
Privy Operations replied May 23, 2019

Thanks for the review! Let us know if we can be of any help at support@privy.com.

July 9, 2019

Two stars because it works. Loved Privy but now they want to charge me a ludicrous amount per month based on my page views.

Uninstalled and moved a a competitor app that’s just as effective.

Piper Magic
Privy Operations replied July 12, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, and I'm sorry you were disappointed by our recent price change. We believe our new pricing puts us more in line with the needs of the market and the majority of our customers who are getting more features for a better value. If you're an existing customer and your price was negatively impacted by this change, we'd be happy to work with you! Just shoot us an email at support@privy.com and we'll put you in touch with the right people.

Edited April 18, 2020

Some features are ok but it takes to long linking products, offers and creating buttons, etc and it's very basic and limited with what you can do.

The only feature I'm really happy with is the sign-up pop-ups and announcement bars. I'm not too keen on the emails, disappointed as that was the main reason I subscribed to the app in the first place.

Natural Organic Pure Clean CBD Oils | NOPC OIls