4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customization options for pop-ups, email campaigns, and automations. They value its competitive pricing, excellent customer service, and advanced targeting options that boost engagement and conversions. The app's advanced analytics and seamless integration with top email marketing platforms are also highly praised. Merchants commend the automation capabilities, built-in conditionals, and the constantly improving tools and features. The free plan is beginner-friendly, and features like Spin to Win and one-on-one support are particularly effective.

October 20, 2017

Not sure yet just installed it

Jen S Store
9 minutes using the app
October 19, 2018

I used this app to install privy. This pop up comes along too soon for me to really know what I am doing.

LOTH & Co
6 minutes using the app
January 25, 2017

Its confusing and expensive, and i have no option to try the payed subscription with a free trial. for an upstart, it is a no go if i am looking for instant value for my money, or for free, then i will choose something else.

Tojbutikken Dk
Denmark
6 minutes using the app
July 18, 2019

why ask me for a review before ive used it lol

Aquipsus
Privy Operations replied July 19, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

November 25, 2017

I am still trying to install it so I don't have much to say other than I think it would make sense for me to try it out before I give a review. Thanks

Perfashionista
November 9, 2019

Haven;t been able to use it enough to know what to rate it. maybe don;'t ask for reviews straight away

The Colorful Geek
May 10, 2018

What the? Why was I shot straight into the review? I'm just poking around the app to see if I want it.

Maisonmidi
4 minutes using the app
July 5, 2017

They want me to leave a review and I haven't even finished setting up the account. That should say enough about how they have so many reviews.

Maristellacitelli