4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features including pop-up displays, email campaigns, and automations. They commend its customization options, effectiveness in revenue generation, and smooth integration with platforms like Klaviyo and Attentive Messaging. The targeting options and analytics dashboard are praised for boosting engagement and conversion rates. The customer service is recognized for its quick response and reliability. Merchants also appreciate the competitive pricing, beginner-friendly free plan, and additional features such as SMS marketing, unlimited email sending, and a spin-to-win feature.

Edited November 15, 2016

Really good quality, using free version but does what it says on the tin

Micro Drone
Edited February 3, 2017

Just hooked this up to my Shopify account so I can't give it a complete rating yet...but for someone who is semi-tech-savvy I thought the setup process was pretty simple and quick. I'm impressed. I will definitely recommend it, if it starts to work at building our email database. Mahalo developers!
Still figuring it out.....I have signed up an email account to test it, and it wasn't recorded in emails...trying to find out where and how to receive that info...so far its a pretty cool app for being free.

Sundot Hawaii
September 30, 2016

It's been a great tool for us, but Google Page Speed Insight show that the pop up is having a negative impact on page load speed with both mobile and desktop.

Big Machine Parts
Edited November 22, 2016

Privy is really easy to set up and use. It also links seamlessly with Mailchimp so I can keep all my email lists organized on one platform. My only complaint is that it's difficult to format once you start manipulating the shape and size of the pre-made forms.

Lolocbs2016
September 11, 2017

SO far so good looking forward to building my email list!

Moderngadgets Co
Edited January 23, 2019

the pop- email and it was so easy but for some reason the list of emails are not popping up on my shopify account or mail chimp.

Thank you!

Modeista
Edited November 15, 2019

I love how easy to integrate use this app is. Especially since I don't come from any kind of developer or marketing background!

Double D Soapery
Privy Operations replied March 23, 2019

Great to hear, thanks! If you need any help don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@privy.com or check out our help docs at help.privy.com

May 24, 2017

New to Privy. Design app is easy to use. 4 Starts only because we are new to the app and need to give it time to show consistency.

Humanitee Brand
April 23, 2017

Privy works great, even the free version.
The popup designs and features are very customizable.

Binderbag
Edited March 28, 2019

I use this app for sign-up campaigns. It is pretty easy to use and edit.

Paradise Corner
Privy Operations replied March 28, 2019

Thanks for the review! Let us know if we can be of any help at support@privy.com.