4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features including pop-up displays, email campaigns, and automations. They commend its customization options, effectiveness in revenue generation, and smooth integration with platforms like Klaviyo and Attentive Messaging. The targeting options and analytics dashboard are praised for boosting engagement and conversion rates. The customer service is recognized for its quick response and reliability. Merchants also appreciate the competitive pricing, beginner-friendly free plan, and additional features such as SMS marketing, unlimited email sending, and a spin-to-win feature.

March 2, 2018

I am a beginner, it was a little to "techie" for me to figure out at first. Still working on it!

4pawspassion
9 minutes using the app
December 20, 2017

so far so good can't wait to see how it works

Jolie Noire
9 minutes using the app
April 22, 2018

Works ok but it could use a better user interface.

Circle Gadget
July 4, 2017

pretty easy to use. however, better if there is better layout options

Ladybubbly
March 26, 2019

I really like this app and how I can set up my own template to be emailed. I wish it would give me more stats about people leaving rather than inputting email.

Lillibean Boutique
Privy Operations replied March 27, 2019

Thanks for the review and the feedback! That reporting is a great idea and I've passed it on to the product team as a metric to show. The easiest way to see that now is by going to your reports tab and looking at conversion rate for your display campaign. It will show views and signups, so the gap is the people who don't sign up.

August 24, 2016

great, i have recomend to friends. could do with some more design features

Wilde Stone
Edited February 16, 2018

Great app but would be better if it also asked customer to like/follow social media. With those changes it would be alot better.

Theblackpanther
Edited September 19, 2018

Learning and its really easy to use so far! I am excited to start adding email pop ups and to build my business

gemstormco
September 10, 2019

nice je trouve cette app cool, apres 10 sec d'utilisation il me demande de poster un com pour faire evoluer leur referencement.

STRANGER THINGS SHOP
France
Edited December 23, 2019

So far so good. It looks interesting but havent had it for more than 10 mins yet. I dont have anything else to say

LushCrowns
7 minutes using the app
Privy Operations replied December 29, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training