4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customization options for pop-ups, email campaigns, and automations. They value its competitive pricing, excellent customer service, and advanced targeting options that boost engagement and conversions. The app's advanced analytics and seamless integration with top email marketing platforms are also highly praised. Merchants commend the automation capabilities, built-in conditionals, and the constantly improving tools and features. The free plan is beginner-friendly, and features like Spin to Win and one-on-one support are particularly effective.

Edited July 9, 2019

I haven't used it yet, but it's forcing me to write this review.... so far seems ok, but not enough time to write a real review.

Updated Review: I got bait and switched. They went from free to forcing me to pay. I'm not into dishonesty.

Power Breather
Over 2 years using the app
October 28, 2021

Cute designs and templates, but lots of glitches and other inconvenient elements that sometimes make you want to rip your hair out. I found Mailchimp a lot more user-friendly.

Elysse Collective
March 1, 2020

Just need to get rid of the pop up so I can get to settings . It wouldn’t let me click on anything else

The Essence of Hair
November 30, 2019

quando personalizzo il modulo pop up per l'iscrizione alla newsletter mi da errore ormai da 2 giorni.

Unacaramella
Italy
June 16, 2022

Really liked this app. But I noticed they have changed the pricing since November and I have been overpaying for Privy for over 6 months. Luckily I am able to use Klaviyo for most of the features I need.

Zentana
Netherlands
Privy Operations replied July 11, 2022

Hi there,

Our billing team has checked, and we do see your price changed back in April of 2022. Privy has decided to phase out our lowest tiers of our Conversion only plan as of April 2022. The lowest tier we now offer is $70. Our marketing team emailed all impacted merchants in April of 2022 to advise of the upcoming changes. As outlined in Terms and Conditions (https://www.privy.com/terms-and-conditions) Privy will notify all merchants of a price change within 14 days. Our sincere apologies if this email was missed.

Currently, we are running an offer to make the switch to Privy and get 50% off your Klaviyo bill. If you are interested, you can email support@privy.com.

Edited July 15, 2020

Los tutoriales, quizas podrian estar en español tambien, pero es solo una sugerencia. Todo lo demás está bien.

Rustika Taller
Chile
January 5, 2022

The service is terrible. Tried to message and email them hundreds of times and no real response for my issues.

Thenextgardener
January 31, 2020

Difficult to use. Contacts not syncing and help desk was not useful. After several attempts my contacts are still not loading correctly and when I attempt to add one it says error.

MeganRenee
Privy Operations replied February 6, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

April 13, 2018

You have to upgrade to get the most important features. Other than that it's a good start.

Techhighstreet
May 10, 2018

Haven't even started using this yet, and you are already asking for feedback.

Os Oakes