4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customization options for pop-ups, email campaigns, and automations. They value its competitive pricing, excellent customer service, and advanced targeting options that boost engagement and conversions. The app's advanced analytics and seamless integration with top email marketing platforms are also highly praised. Merchants commend the automation capabilities, built-in conditionals, and the constantly improving tools and features. The free plan is beginner-friendly, and features like Spin to Win and one-on-one support are particularly effective.

Edited October 15, 2018

I was advised to use this Privy app as a free automated email newsletter sign up by my website design company...

Ummmm am I missing something?

But to do this you have to pay for it?
As it looks like I do and it pushes coupon codes that I don't want

If I'm like you and you're fairly new at setting up your 1st Shopify website, dealing with AliExpress and others and start dealing with Google Adwords, Analytics, Merchant Centre. Recoding your website, dealing with Oberlo's constant glitches Please Please Privy make your app totally NUI for all of us that are brain fried! Blankly staring at our computer screens....

If only I could code properly I could easily design you an NUI logistical very quick set up process that instantly works, that is beautifully aesthetic, fluid and so simple a 5-year-old could do it and as our businesses grow and we obtain the finances we all would choose a higher plan of yours
Thanks

My House Of Gadgets
January 6, 2018

Haven't really used it. Exploring options now.

Tmdavis
August 6, 2019

Switched over from MailChimp to get better pricing on newsletter feature. The template was confusing to adust to. The columns and rows threw me off. I can't adjust the size of my photos, and it doesn't save them so I have to upload them every time. I'm certain these are most likely available options, but the point is, I'm a brand new user and I can't easily figure it out. In addition, after I finally figured out how to import contacts from Mailchimp, the new contacts had to get "approved" and that took several hours which I was completely unaware of. So when I sent out a very import email about a new collection release, only half my subscribers actually got the email. Very. frustrating. Also had problems figuring out how to verify my domain name. So my email went out looking very unprofessional like it was from a marketing team - which my customers don't want to see. The whole conversion has been a huge headache and very stressful, BUT customer service is excellent. They walked me through everything and I didn't have to wait more than a couple minutes for them to respond. The problem is that I've had to contact them for support over 5 times in the last 2 days. I'll probably reevaluate whether or not I'll stick when Privy once I reach the next tier of subscribers. For now, it's not worth going through all this work just to leave immediately.

MAGNUS Clothing Co.
Privy Operations replied August 6, 2019

Thanks for the review, and I'm sorry about the issues you're experiencing. We're releasing some new updates to our import process later this week, which should make uploading contacts easier going forward. If you have any other product feedback for us, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@privy.com.

Edited December 29, 2018

I used this app to help me allow my customers to sign up for my newsletter. It allows me to link to my MailChimp account, however, it sends my contacts to a "non-subscribed" list, which means they can only receive transactional emails and not the newsletters they signed up for.

Violet Pumpkin
February 18, 2020

Cant preview doesn't seem to work properly...………………………………………………………………………………………………………..……………………………………….

PETA + JAIN
April 5, 2019

Difficult to use
vahnfnfiafonjvldsnfvodnvisnvdsjNV"jsjfvidjvn'znvsjnvkinvdsnvdsnvdsNvipdsnvidsjvidsnvdnvidsn

Glotrition
Privy Operations replied April 6, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

July 22, 2019

I think it could be a lot more user friendly, the templates are not great, I would like them to look more professional

crunchydivadesigns
Edited October 28, 2016

READ THIS if you are an Infusionsoft user or somebody wanting to save some money on monthly fees. We considered Privy when looking for an IS friendly pop-op. Paid version of Privy is overpriced compared to MailMunch. If you're looking for a good popup that is competitively priced, check out MailMunch. They (Privy) offered a sales price to us when we first signed up, but the day after it was no longer available and twice the price. It was easy, but really all PopUp apps are well designed. Money saved is added margin, so we looked for another option and glad we stumbled upon MailMunch. Great service, awesome analytics, and an outstanding alternative product.

Rgg Edu
November 26, 2017

Popups, tags, campaign stopped working all of a sudden a while ago. Can't even log in to my Privy's account to see what happened and try to fix it. Can't get past the home page. It was all working great for a month or so and then everything stopped and I don't even have any access to fix it myself. Sent a message through their messenger weeks ago and never got a reply. Just tried again, hopefully they can help this time

Harlig
April 28, 2017

good
asdfasdfasfdasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

Nicos T Shirt Co