Reviews (24,885)

4.6

Merchants find this app user-friendly and effective for managing email and SMS campaigns. It's praised for its responsive customer support and a variety of features including pop-ups, automations, and advanced analytics. Merchants value its targeting and personalization capabilities, which boost engagement and conversions. The app's seamless integration with other platforms, competitive pricing, and automation streamline marketing efforts. Its data tracking and reporting functions offer valuable insights, while pop-up forms enhance lead capture and email list growth. The app is continually evolving, introducing new tools beneficial for small businesses.

January 10, 2017

So far so good! It's only my first day but setup a coupon/email popup to gather emails. thank you!

Presentlyin
July 12, 2017

It is probably one of the most convenient Pop-up tools available out there. We have created a few graphic pop-ups for email collection which resonate with our brand image and Privy has enabled us to make those from scratch with utmost ease. They have a seamless integration with our MailChimp Lists and also provide daily insights about the data collected. Better yet, all of this without charging a single penny. Giving 4 stars only and only because the exit intent failed to work a few times when we tested it out on a few devices. But still, we are definitely going to be long term users of the app. Kudos to Team Privy!

The Mad Hat Apparel Co
India
February 25, 2019

Our marketing managers use privy often for a variety of purposes and we find it beneficial for each one of our goals.

Davosa USA
July 21, 2018

So far so good. I just started Privy so not much to report yet. The set up and design process was very easy!

Malloryetcie
June 27, 2017

Set up was easy, but they're forcing a review before I've had a chance to use the product and see how it works. Will happily upgrade my review after I've had time to use the product!

Catholic Art Store
October 9, 2017

I have just started looking into this and so far very good instructions to get started

Delicious By Nordic
Denmark
May 3, 2017

Privy is a really easy app to install and set-up. It gives you flexibility on the type of pop-up you require to capture your customer, and very easy to follow the steps outlined. The dashboard is very handy to show you how many people have engaged with you, to allow you to monitor progress. Highly recommend :)

Cheekydoodah
May 6, 2017

Easy so far !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ketogenic Supplies
Edited December 15, 2018

As a "non-technical" person, it is fairly easy to use. I would recommend this app to anyone who has a retail website.

Hulls Of Frankfort
Almost 5 years using the app
March 1, 2018

I just started using this. This app seems convenient to use.

Easily Carried