4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its diverse features including pop-ups, email campaigns, and automations. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with other platforms, and responsive customer service. The app is noted for enhancing subscriber growth, email campaign performance, and sales. Merchants value its extensive targeting options, comprehensive analytics, and automation capabilities. Its free plan is beginner-friendly and the Spin to Win feature is popular for driving conversions.

March 17, 2018

Not as impressed as I was at first. I was so excited to see a spin the wheel campaign and something that my startup could use for free! However, when using the free version, I've had campaign parameters change after saving multiple times. I hate that my customers don't get an email with the code they won. I have to upgrade for that option. That seems like it would be a standard feature given people need to remember the code they want to redeem. Also really disappointed that customer support was not available during their claimed hours. When I finally got help they don't seem to have current or correct information as I was sent a "how to" that was outdated and from 3 years ago and no longer worked. Maybe the upgraded version is better but my first experiences have been less than stellar.

Oinkbox
May 4, 2022

The app has some issue. Trying to cancel the subscription and nearly impossible. No contact phone, the reps leave the company making it impossible to cancel. So, if you use this app plan on 2-3 months of back and forth trying to get them to cancel the account.

GRIPSTIC
Edited April 7, 2020

I had a hard time w/ creating my campaign,as far as editing wise. I have not seen any results yet because I just finished setting up, but we will see!

Beauty Hurts Tresses
March 5, 2019

Good app. However, customer service is terrible. I emailed twice and still no response after a few days.

Wiley Hart
Privy Operations replied March 6, 2019

Sorry to hear about the slower than normal response time. I've flagged this for the support team and they should be in touch today.

May 28, 2018

Can't link it to our Get Response Email Database yet. Waiting to hear back from Privy contact.

Wall Art Downloads
May 27, 2017

no videos on how to use it very time consuming to watch you tube showing old stuff not relevant?

Kr8n
September 21, 2017

not clear enough. jsidjasjjcjajcaincnacnncancnaas ca cj jac a cajc jac ajc ajcjac jajc jac jacjacjacnjaca c ajc

Little Pollys Jewelry
Edited November 3, 2019

You cannot review an app if you just downloaded it. Be realistic and allow customers a 7 day to 30 day ability to review. Why lie and give any starts especially 5 star review just for downloading. Shopify needs to reign in these app developers. Everyone is hungry to make money and a sale. We will all get there, in the meanwhile slow the "f" down seriously. So far seems easy to download and setup. No idea how it will work at this moment. Whether good or bad, I'll update my review.

Charlush
12 months using the app
June 20, 2019

I literally just installed the app, still figuring out how to use it, but they wanted me to review it RIGHT NOW. So the grade is incomplete.

312SHIRTS
September 11, 2017

No option to use URL into existing theme:-(

Just Smart Value