4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customization options for pop-ups, email campaigns, and automations. They value its competitive pricing, excellent customer service, and advanced targeting options that boost engagement and conversions. The app's advanced analytics and seamless integration with top email marketing platforms are also highly praised. Merchants commend the automation capabilities, built-in conditionals, and the constantly improving tools and features. The free plan is beginner-friendly, and features like Spin to Win and one-on-one support are particularly effective.

Edited April 7, 2020

I had a hard time w/ creating my campaign,as far as editing wise. I have not seen any results yet because I just finished setting up, but we will see!

Beauty Hurts Tresses
June 20, 2019

I literally just installed the app, still figuring out how to use it, but they wanted me to review it RIGHT NOW. So the grade is incomplete.

312SHIRTS
November 10, 2018

i use this app to help me collect emails. which it does, the problem that i have is that all my emails are spam. so collecting the emails is fine but if the recipient cant see it its useless

The Proven Brand
May 1, 2019

just installed and they are already asking for a review before even being able to use it. i will update the review once i have tried more. so far it's confusing

Bath Box
Privy Operations replied May 1, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

September 11, 2017

No option to use URL into existing theme:-(

Just Smart Value
Edited March 13, 2019

I wanted a spin wheel and ended up messing up my website trying todo so, also doesn't provide a lot of options for free use. I'm a new business and don't really find the need to spend $25+ a month on this application...maybe in the future.
For now i'll just stick with mailchimp that has more options available for free use and easier to navigate.

Glazed Essentials
Privy Operations replied March 15, 2019

Sorry that the wheel ended up causing problems for you! If you want someone to look closer at it, give us a shout at support@privy.com

June 6, 2017

So far so good! more stars coming with successful email signups

The Zoo Clothing Company
May 26, 2020

I was really bummed when Mailchimp was no longer available via Shopify, and thought Privy would be a good choice. It is not as user friendly as Mailchimp, and it offers nice templates, more mobile friendly versus desktop. HOWEVER, back in February/ early March I noticed my emails said it was being sent however people were not receiving them. I also noticed the % of them being opened dramatically went down... probably because it was not being sent. I paid for the $20/month membership but due to the problems as well as with COVID - I cancelled, yet I still am being charged which I am trying to deal with currently. All in all, started off decent... but now I am getting frustrated with it.

OMONI BOUTIQUE
Edited November 3, 2019

You cannot review an app if you just downloaded it. Be realistic and allow customers a 7 day to 30 day ability to review. Why lie and give any starts especially 5 star review just for downloading. Shopify needs to reign in these app developers. Everyone is hungry to make money and a sale. We will all get there, in the meanwhile slow the "f" down seriously. So far seems easy to download and setup. No idea how it will work at this moment. Whether good or bad, I'll update my review.

Charlush
12 months using the app
Edited August 29, 2019

I've set everything up, following the instructions. I don't see the pop-up coupon box on my website.

Koala Slings
12 months using the app
Privy Operations replied August 30, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.