4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customization options for pop-ups, email campaigns, and automations. They value its competitive pricing, excellent customer service, and advanced targeting options that boost engagement and conversions. The app's advanced analytics and seamless integration with top email marketing platforms are also highly praised. Merchants commend the automation capabilities, built-in conditionals, and the constantly improving tools and features. The free plan is beginner-friendly, and features like Spin to Win and one-on-one support are particularly effective.

October 9, 2017

I have just started looking into this and so far very good instructions to get started

Delicious By Nordic
Denmark
May 3, 2017

Privy is a really easy app to install and set-up. It gives you flexibility on the type of pop-up you require to capture your customer, and very easy to follow the steps outlined. The dashboard is very handy to show you how many people have engaged with you, to allow you to monitor progress. Highly recommend :)

Cheekydoodah
Edited November 21, 2019

I would not give Privy a 5 b/c we receive everywhere from 5 - 15 spam new customer accounts DAILY!

Hey Young World!
Privy Operations replied November 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! If you need any help don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@privy.com or check out our help docs at help.privy.com

May 1, 2019

This app has provided me a lot of benefits. I have the basic paid plan, which is $10/month. It has increased sales for me though. Definitely recommend. My popup email upon entering my site is beautiful and has captured a lot of emails.

Urban Arrow
Privy Operations replied May 2, 2019

May 6, 2017

Easy so far !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ketogenic Supplies
October 19, 2017

needs to be more user frendly!!! but it works and i like it

Anteja Cosmetics
October 11, 2017

Works great. Doesn't require much work (depending on how customized you want it). Can't beat that it's free!

Bikekraft
March 1, 2018

I just started using this. This app seems convenient to use.

Easily Carried
October 7, 2016

So far so good. It's pretty easy to navigate the app and set up. I haven't explored all the features yet, I'm a new store. Right now it does what I need it to and that's collect emails. I have had one redemption so far.

Klh Botanicals
December 7, 2017

App was easy to setup, and easy to mold to my specifications even on the basic plan.

Snakefarm