Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

The Aircooled Shop

This app is so easy to use. I feel like it's worth the money per month. Highly recommend checking it out.

Seyna Hair

So far, I like this app. It is simple to use and customize. I was hesitating to add this app and now it's part of my favorite Shopify app.

Greenstell

That is really helpful to promote our brand and products, they are with excellent customer service. I will recommend it to my friends.

Bella Fenice

Great customer support! Being new to online retail, the team at Privy were supportive and informative to help me get started on the right foot!

BellaChel Jeweler

Such an amazing app. Easy and fun to use. Helps grow our email list, convert, and cart recovery. A must-have for ecommerce.

baiiad

We've been using Privy for a couple of months, and we love it because it has already paid for itself through increased conversions. It's a very polished platform, that is feature rich and user-friendly, with lots of useful integrations, excellent support and fair pricing, what else can you ask for.

Shop Indie Dream

Great app - awesome team - shout out to Jenna and Daniel for being kind and attentive to a new customer. Looking forward to seeing how both privy and our new store continue to grow. Courtney
Indie Dream Boutique
shopindiedream.com

L U C Y K I N G

Excellent app that has increased our revenue. The customer support is fantastic - fast response from real people who will happily speak with you to help you refine your campaigns. Only criticism is it would be better if the Free Shipping Bar was editable for multiple countries. Thanks Privy!

rareoriginsteacompany

I've used this app to successfully set up several pop ups. It was super easy to use and their support was excellent.

Infinite Soul Creations

I feel excited whenever I get an email from privy showing my email sign-ups! It's easy to use with lots of helpful options and features.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1854 1855