Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

CRO WEAR

just got the app and saw a massive increase in my email subscribers! easy to use, nice design and helped land me 2 sales already.

Tallulah ArtHead ™

The more I learn, the better I like Privy! Today I set up a free shipping bar that lets my customers know how much more they have to add to their cart to get free shipping. And in about 10 minutes, I was able to set up two cross sell popups to help increase my AOV.

Relic828

I have been blown away by the options and simplicity of this app. I had an issue with a shipping bar not showing correctly and they fixed it for me within a couple hours without me lifting a finger. This app is increasing my conversions and I am thrilled about that!

Big Wasp Tattoo Supply

nice a++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Privet House Supply

Added Privy to our site, primarily to grow our mailing list. We found it easy and intuitive to use, and started a campaign right away. The personal onboarding help we received from Liam (thanks dude!) really accelerated our progress. We are nearing the end of our 1st month and are very happy with the results. Great App!

Nurture My Body

We were using a competitive product that was okay, but way overpriced. Switched to Privy and it just seemed more intuitive from the start, then we went through our first onboarding call with Jackie. What a help that was...might be the best training I have had from a SAAS company. HIGHLY RECOMEND PRIVY

Romance of Men

This is my first review, thanks to the amazing support from Amynata, i get exactly what i need and i will certainly stick with Privy.

misfitmasks

Super charging isn't the word. It's insane. Just get it or go home. Seriously. Nothing else like it out there.

Sprout Design Lab

So awesome! They make popups and newsletter emails so easy! We are launching soon and everything has gone so smoothly. So glad I chose to use them!

Tiger Lily Crafts

I installed this just for the newsletter aspect and was more than happy to upgrade to the paid subscription. Then after a free call to explain some of the other parts of Privy and how they could help my business I've taken the plunge and signed up for all the features. Great value for money - it may seem like a big investment but I'm already seeing a big uptake on my promotions making it well worth the investment.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1844 1845