Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Email popups, exit intent, list growth, wheels & abandonment

Khapda Concept

I used this app to help me get more customers with promos. Works great. I really enjoy some of the email features as well

INOVASTORE

Otimo app, funcionou incrivelmente bem, recomendo fortemente para toda a comunidade, deu outra cara para a minha loja!

Bella's Dream

Cool app! A lot of customization options and integrates perfectly well with any theme I have used it

luxuryqeens

seems legit. trying it out soon hope its dope. I don't want to write 100 words but they force me to so I'm just write

Fukai

IT's really impressive lots of cool features and they have a free plan by far the easiest and cleaniest looking popup

mitú shop

like the fact that it is pretty simple and easy to use. good appto test different thing on the shop

pittstore.nl

great app keeps me on the low and making sure that I can research me marketing much better. great app keeps me on the low and making sure that I can research me marketing much better. great app keeps me on the low and making sure that I can research me marketing much better. great app keeps me on the low and making sure that I can research me marketing much better. great app keeps me on the low and making sure that I can research me marketing much better. great app keeps me on the low and making sure that I can research me marketing much better. great app keeps me on the low and making sure that I can research me marketing much better. great app keeps me on the low and making sure that I can research me marketing much better. great app keeps me on the low and making sure that I can research me marketing much better. great app keeps me on the low and making sure that I can research me marketing much better.

Style Preme

great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great

Rhayne

Unofficial Shopify podcast put us on to this... heard nothing but good things.
is simple to set up, so its good for us at www.rhayne.co.nz

X Vaded Customs

I used this app to do new customer signups! I love how easy it is to use and integrate. We'll see what the results will be :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1458 1459