Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

Based on 19742 reviews

The Boutique Bliss

Simple to use. will recommend. smart choice for all in one email marketing. Able to turn store emails into more email marketing opportunites.

Sunshine Pet Store

Just getting started

WODner

Loving it so far! helping me grow my email list from scratch!

also love the fact that some cool features are available for free!

Ulteriac

Overall a good service, very easy to use and understand. Has helped my company grow fast and profitably.

Sensual Sinsations

Very simple and easy to use, looks great. Also works seamlessly with each different browser i have tested it with.

AmazinTrends.com

I used this app to help me get more sign ups and it is doing what is says. Thanks to the creators of this app.

The Clutch Company

Privy has been one of the best apps I installed to my Shopify store as a new user. I've found it consistently helpful and highly recommend as a MUST HAVE for anyone else just beginning too!

Good Life Pizza Ovens

I wanted to automate email responses to newsletter subscribers and decrease abandoned carts with intent pop-ups. I could do both with Privy.

Robert Mark Golf

Great app! It does exactly as described. Generates lots of sign ups to our mailing list. Would definitely recommend to others.

DENIM

Really in love with the app. It help me with my marketing campaigns and i already view some results.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1529 1530