Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

robertachiarella.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

PRIVY is the best!!!! whatever you dont know their support in real time is amazing- its thanksgiving day and they are helping me. NO ONE DOES IT BETTER!

Babba box

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have been using Privy for a little while, and today we just had a session onlne with Vikkee and she had sorted out everything for us. She created the perfect pop and sorted our our pop. She also help us on our newsletter. Her service was on point and cannot fault. We soo grateful for all her help. We have arrange for another session with her to help us more. Thank you again

BaeDrip

Andrew Garber was absolutely amazing!!! He showed me everything I needed to know and answered my questions with ease. I'm new to E commerce and he made it seem like I've been doing this for years!!! 5 stars is not enough for the service this gentleman provides !!!!!

ELZION

Location Japan

フレンドリーで忍耐強く、丁寧にサポートしてくれます。
口頭や紙で一般的なコメントをするのではなく、私たちに寄り添って、共にカイゼンをしようという気持ちが伝わります。
英語が苦手な私にも丁寧に説明をしてくださり、ミーティングの後は振り返りもできるので、たとえ聞き逃しても振り返ることができるので便利です。

The Queen Code

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really great customer service. Easy to use app. Just what I needed to grow my business and store. Thanks!

Juslavish Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

First Andrew is amazing!!! He has helped me tremendously to navigate through this app. He is very patient and knowledgeable so that makes the process easy. He also is very honest so if he’s not sure about something he will definitely let you know. Every since our sessions I have learned the does and don'ts when send emails. The more comfortable I get the more emails I send and I don’t have any issues.. I highly recommend

Colorado Hemp Honey

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

I worked with Jenny T and she was amazing. Helped with technical expertise and great suggestions on how to use the Privy tools. I love the app so much that I have added it to another website! Thank you Jenny.

Doolittle

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I have been using Privy for years now. I can't recommend them highly enough. Their customer service is fast, excellent, patient and thorough. It has made the difference in my learning how to do all of this important marketing for my business. I have only had great experiences with them these past 4 years. They are there when you need them if you make a mistake, fast! They save the day!

STACI SHERRI

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am excited to join Privy and looking forward to growing my business. I had the best onboarding experience with Mel. She is exceptional, easy to work with, very knowledgable and Mel went at a consumable paste that was easy for me to digest and get started right away.

FENWICK CANDLES

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Privy's staff offers dedicated and thorough support on how to best maximize its app's abilities. A crucial app to help run any online business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1873 1874