Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/Exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

Sweetgood Clothing

Amazing! What I love is that the pop-up pops up on all pages and not just the homepage! I love the side tab too...so far so good!!!

Evergreen Showers

great app, really helps with conversions. can get a lot done with the free version, and it is very user friendly

Simply Bota

This app is great! Helped me gain so many new customers for my automation and improved my marketing efforts

BigSmallTrends

I used Privy and it the best package for complete emails, exit pop-ups. The Complete $20 is worth the price

MB Apparels LLC

Best and easy too use app. Highly recommend to up sell any product. Wow Simply awesomeeee. Great way to start my store.

CuteQuake

Very nice app. Great support! I recommend it. IF you have any struggles jsut ask in the chat.

Royal Pet Pawtrait

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Master Networks Store

So far I have used this app to get email subscriptions as well as show recent purchases to visitors on my site. I have also integrated with an email app now that I have so many emails. It is a fairly user friendly app and I have had no issues thus far!

Discountbros

just downloaded app . seems to be plentiful for what i am looking to do. will leave a review in the future as i progress using this application

Priority Drip

easy to use! they provide you with many user friendly templates and the campaigns are very easily set up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1759 1760