4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create effective email and SMS campaigns, with features like pop-up displays and smart segments. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify and offers personalized targeting based on customer behavior. The analytics dashboard is praised for providing valuable insights for campaign optimization. The customer service is highly rated for its responsiveness and proactive approach. The app is competitively priced and reported to offer a significant return on investment.

May 16, 2024

Very hard to use and make changes. took me so much time to edit everything and it also changes things by it self. I still can't believe I wasted so much time to edit simple things. If I didn't have my follow up emails setup already will remove the app right away

Survival Creation
Privy Operations replied May 17, 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing this feedback. We’re committed to turning this experience around for you.

Our team has reached out to offer 1:1 support to help you make any changes needed and ensure you’re not experiencing issues.

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to reply to the email follow-up we’ve sent you directly.

May 14, 2024

Jose was very kind in assisting us to set up our privy platform properly and we can't wait to see what it will do for our business

Tom Shoes Manufacturing cc
South Africa
29 days using the app
May 10, 2024

I signed up for the onboarding package, and it was well worth it! As a busy business owner, this app is very simple to use. I'm very happy!

Westcoast Saw
3 months using the app
May 10, 2024

Privy is the best email & sms plug-in for your Shopify. They have everything you need and online assistance that is super responsive. Shoutout to Jose for helping me out with fixing my problem with my emails going straight to spam mail!!!

The County Project
Over 2 years using the app
May 9, 2024

very reliable and helpful.

KÜVUTIA
6 months using the app
May 3, 2024

Great customer service. They are quick to help and get you what you need

Zenbodi Wellness
19 days using the app
May 2, 2024

Henry @ Privy is highly responsive and has gotten us out of some crucial situations. He's been absolutely amazing to work with and Privy's many different integrations have helped us dig deeper into our business. The app itself is simple to use and the support we get from the Privy team is amazing!

Patagonia Worn Wear
9 months using the app
May 2, 2024

Pretty terrific! There are occasionally weird bugs in the system, but Henry and the technical team are really great about communicating and fixing them as they arise. We came to Privy from Mailchimp and the occasional hiccups are MORE than worth the significant reduction in cost. Plus, the fact that we have a dedicated CSM at Privy is amazing. In the 10 years that we were with Mailchimp, I think I spoke to a living person once. Just once.

Barrister and Mann LLC
About 2 months using the app
May 1, 2024

Our company has used several email providers over the years. We have been with Privy for just over a year now and absolutely love it. The customer service is wonderful. They were very helpful in getting us set up, and with every step along the way since then. They are fast to respond, whether in live chat, email or with our customer service rep. They do a great job of educating and giving us ideas. The automations have been a game changer for us. We love being able to search campaigns. Highly recommend.

StudioR12 Stencils
Over 4 years using the app
April 30, 2024

I was assisted twice today by two very helpful individuals at Privy thru their chat. Super impressed with the service!

Snafu Cards