Reviews (24,874)

4.6

Merchants find this app user-friendly and effective for managing email and SMS campaigns. It's praised for its responsive customer support and a variety of features including pop-ups, automations, and advanced analytics. Merchants value its targeting and personalization capabilities, which boost engagement and conversions. The app's seamless integration with other platforms, competitive pricing, and automation streamline marketing efforts. Its data tracking and reporting functions offer valuable insights, while pop-up forms enhance lead capture and email list growth. The app is continually evolving, introducing new tools beneficial for small businesses.

December 19, 2016

I am amazed. My "add to cart" signups jumped from 5% to 13% in the first day. My checkout percentage jumped from 2-3% to 5-6% in the first day as well! Furthermore, I got 13 newsletter subscribers and juices really started flowing, thanks to this app! Amazing! We are very pleased indeed!!!! http://www.leeches.com

Leeches Org
About 6 years using the app
December 19, 2016

So far it works well with Shopify.

Sziro Jewelry
25 days using the app
December 19, 2016

Very good - ride a few. In use on www.rideauburn.com spot on

Leadoutcc
About 2 years using the app
December 18, 2016

It´s really easy to use, perfect app. I really recomend.

Republicablanca
Mexico
About 2 years using the app
December 18, 2016

Very easy to use but lacks the ability for the user to turn off sign up tab and does not remove it from user view after sign up. This might be on the paid version but it is not on the free version.

Diakkaco Com
Over 1 year using the app
December 18, 2016

Easy to use and perfect to capture customers emails.

Black Frog Clothing
5 months using the app
December 18, 2016

Says free then charges for extra features

Sunkd
About 1 month using the app
December 18, 2016

Excellent App! Within 2 days of using it we already saw over 100 signups!

Uniqsocks
4 months using the app
December 18, 2016

I love using Privy - it has been so easy to set up and manage and has generated a significant amount of sign ups for me! Would highly recommend it!

Style My
7 months using the app
December 18, 2016

Great app, easy to use, works for so many different store types and the best bit is the customer service. I know that if I ever have an issue Ben and his team will be able to help very quickly.

L O M