Product Accessories

Product Accessories

by W3trends Inc.

Show related Product Accessories directly on your product page

Ergohongkong

Best and Quick support. Highly Recommend this app.

Lynktec

Awesome app and even better service!

Working Tees

Awesome app and awesome support. It wasn't working right in my theme and they fixed it right away.. Highly recommend this app..

Rainbow8

Great Work assistant , it is made us easier to use on this apps, Good Job

Riley2

Justin Smith helped me setup this app and went above and beyond in every way. This is my first day using the app and so far it's fabulous and the customer service is the best I've seen.

Cisco Net Global

Great and easy app to use for my Network Devices

Tara Grinna Swim

Incredible app with second-to-none customer service. Fast to respond, fast to help. Even hired them to customize some things that turned out great!

Milo Wifi

Great app to try up-sell additional products to customers when they are about to add an item to their cart. Simple and to the point.

The instructions were pretty straight forward, although where to exactly paste the code (depending on your Shopify setup and/or theme) can be slightly confusing. Reach out to support, they were great! They will guide you through it and/or do it for you! The support team has a quick turnaround.

Easypos Point Of Sale Systems

I'm very happy with this App thank you very much, Product Accessories was just what we were searching for increased sales after a few days from installing.

Maitrephilippe

Very useful app, for me better than any upsell-app. Easy to use and very good support. Thanks.