Upsell Product Add‑Ons

Upsell/Cross-Sell with Add-Ons, Popups and Discounts (NEW)!

From $6.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Whimsical Lace

Location Indonesia

Amazing support. Very helpful app for product add-ons. The clothes we offer requires a lot of customisation so this app is perfect for us. Would recommend.

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!

Apatchy London

Amazing support from the team and always on hand to help with any queries. Highly recommend this app.

October 7, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. It's been a hard week so far and we are grateful for the positive feedback.

ZuperPRO Tools

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 year

We use this app to recommend products and upsell. It does the trick and support was really quick and helpfull when we needed it. We do recommend

Keller International

Great app and good support! Its a nice, non-intrusive way to upsell and pair together products. No complaints

Upper Park Disc Golf

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to install and configure. Upsell products display nicely on the product and cart pages for the Turbo theme. We had one minor issue with the upsells on the full cart page. We reached out to Upsell Product support and they fixed it for us immediately. Really happy with the app and support so far!

Ambrosia Floral Design

Location New Zealand

Great support from this developer. A few conflicts with my theme, which they addressed remotely to get their plugin working. Great App as well, suits our needs.

Precision EFI

Time spent using app About 1 year

i use this app on my website and its really easy to work with ! had some issues with my custom css and they help me really fast to make my css work !
really suggest this app

StrongArm Sport

A great app, easy to set up, simple for the customer to use. Very good configuration options for appearance and function. Highly recommend.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review!

Alaska Beauty Peony Coop

What makes this app so great is their support. This is the second store I have used this app on and the developer keep adding new features, which is great to see. Any issues I had with customization was fixed almost immediately with great service. It's my new go-to app when building stores.

January 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your pleasant review. We are always happy to help!

Always Knitting and Sewing

Super app, just what we were looking for. Great, fast support when we needed the display of the app altering slightly and nothing was too much trouble

January 25, 2021

Thank you for your review!