Upsell Product Add‑Ons

Upsell/Cross-Sell with Add-Ons, Popups and Discounts (NEW)!

From $6.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Always Knitting and Sewing

Super app, just what we were looking for. Great, fast support when we needed the display of the app altering slightly and nothing was too much trouble

January 25, 2021

Thank you for your review!

Just A Large Letter™

Time spent using app About 2 hours

What an absolutely incredible app! After spending the best part of a day trying to work out how to manage my inventory across all my variants - and trying many more expensive apps than this - I came across this one. Easy to use, customise and it has achieved exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much!

January 25, 2021

Thank you for being our customer!

Blossom Bay Gardens Ltd

Time spent using app 1 day

I couldn't get it to work with my theme to start with but a quick email to the apps support and they fixed it really quickly for me.
The app is easy to use and has helped improve my website.
I'm really happy with the support and the app.
Many thanks.

Socksmith

We've only had the app installed for a short time, but so far we're really liking the presentation of the add-ons, and the customer service is top notch! I reached out with a question I thought was a long shot and they were able to help me with a solution very quickly. So far so good!

Doubletake

Great affordable app that does exactly what I need and "just worked" without having to change any code etc. My favorite part is how I had total control over how the suggested items looked.

Sanitise Plus®

Super app, well pleased. Excellent customer service that went far and beyond. Would highly recommend it

Spy Monkey Surveillance

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

The support from these guys was phenomenal! I had a tricky theme to work with, and some specific needs but Kets took care of it like a true professional, even outside regular business hours. He went above and beyond. Their app is easy to use and actually looks good on the product page as well. I can recommend their app and services without hesitation!

Solenco South Africa

Location South Africa

Very happy with the app, we get great upsells stats using this app. Their after sales support has also really been super efficient

Diva World

Time spent using app About 1 year

Lovin this app so far! Cheers. Finally found an app that can help increase AOV without killing the conversion with those annoying apps.

SARAHK

Excellent app for adding extra items onto the product page, we are using it for many ways to upsell - monogramming, gift wrapping, extra items, suggested products etc. Brilliant customer service helped with a couple of issues swiftly and went over & above. Highly recommend.