Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

Vault Vintage Wholesale

Excellent customer service setting up the app for my business, great interface and functionality. Highly recommended

WoodJerseys

Great support and good looking auction app, there's a free onboarding process where they help you set everything up - Ayush is MVP

Charlotte Independence

So far The app team has been very helpful, Overall the App is very easy to use. it integrates easily with the Theme and is very customizable.

remixx:auktionen

App is working really fine, needs some twisting arround in code depending on the shopify template you are using. AND: amazing support!!! Very fast and professional, friendly, couldn't be better!!!!!! I would wish a better live-auction-overview (not divided in seperate sites) But: thumbs up!

Dagsson.com

Booked a meeting to start up the app and got great support and help with everything I needed to begin the auction.

PoA-Music

My interaction with support was excellent. They were able to setup the plugin with the third-party theme with ease and were very kind.

non selection

Easy to introduce on website, customer service is amazingly quick and accurate. Especially Jyoti who supports me has been very helpful. I am very satisfied with this app so far. It would be great if there are more fashionable widget config designs and is a function that can change font too. 現状サービスと内容には非常に満足しています。

Limestone City Auction House

I have been using Webkul Product Auction for almost a year now and over that time have had many questions for and requests. They have responded to 100% of my questions and never ignored any of the requests that I have. They have also provided custom work to add features to the app that I was interested in and I am happy with the app itself as well. I won't say it is a perfect app (almost none are) but overall it works very well and I can trust it which is the most important thing. They have made steady improvements while I have been using it and I am looking forward to the possibility of added features in the future. All in all I am very happy with the app and the support they provide!

Adelaide 36ers

Really good app so far. Set up was a little difficult, but Supriya went above and beyond to help us out!

Geek42Collectibles

I select this app to run auction on the website. I love the way it works. Configuration was a bit tricky as some code had to be added. It was easy to schedule an appointment with support to make it work. They did answer all my questions. Highly recommanded

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11