Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

Frost River Trading

So far so good! Really easy to schedule a time and chat them for support as well. Happy with the choice to go with this app!

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Good luck for the auctions. In case you have any issues, feel free to connect.

DONHATNOIDIA

Good support.
The app support Vietnamese language. That's great.
I will install this app for my next web also

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad to assist you with all the upcoming installs on new stores :)
Happy Selling

SUPSHED

Downloaded app and asked for help to install code for files. Support was prompt and done exactly what was required. Simple and easy. Next up is do some testing myself, but so far so good :-) and if works like it should I will be back for another review, 5 out of 5!

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Glad we were able to help you :)
Looking forward to serve you again in future.

GemTreeJapan

At first, there is a little problem.
But their support is great and quick.
Amazing app.
Thank you so much.

Hi, Thank you for the review.
The support is equally delighted in helping you in every possible way :)

Give 4 Good

Great app and excellent service and help. Very quick to respond and offer all the help you need! Thank you :)

Al Rugaib Furniture

The way the application works is very easy, The support team is very fast in response and helpful ...

ryancomicguy

This has been an awesome app to help keep customers coming back to my store to see what new products are up for auction or to just purchase. The auction function helps push winners to add to their purchase as well. The support staff has been amazing with response times and fixing any tweaks I would like for my shop. Very kind and professional!

Pirates Press Records

Amazing app that has all of the functionality (And then some!) of what we needed to accomplish our campaign!

Kim Haskins Art

I used this app to help me sell products that I found really hard to put a price on myself, ie artwork. I booked a time slot to get online chat support on integrating the app on my website and it all went so smoothly. The support was very clear and friendly, My first auctions have just finished and been paid for without any hitch, so I came straight here to leave a deserving 5 star review :)

September 16, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Really nice to know, that the support team was able to help you and you have your auctions running :)
Please feel to write to support team if you have any query.

Dolls so Real Inc

Really really wanted this app to install and run smoothly with little angst. There were some hiccups due to our customized theme. So, if you cannot "inject" the code easily, contact tech support for them to help you. Support will get with you and help.

August 25, 2019

Hi, Thanks for the review. As you have mentioned that the auto inject wont work for you, this might have happened due to the theme. There are n number of themes in Shopify and the liquid file name changes from theme to theme, which might have affected the auto-inject process, so in your case too the code might not have been injected or might have been added. We have requested the collaborator access from you and are waiting for the approval on the same.
The support team has responded within hours of yours reaching out to us.
Please reply to the support team and get the app working.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6