Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Auction Site

Fishlist by Desmond Lim

The support team was extremely helpful for customizing the app to my store needs. They have made many revisions and were very quick to reply.

Cupidtrails

I was looking for an auction app for a long time. Finally installed this app. Initially, i had some issues as i have limited coding knowledge. But i was super impressed by their developer support. You just have to raise a ticket and the team does the job for you in a quick TAT. Special mention for Neha from support team. One suggestion, they can open a chatbox cpnversation.

CHALLENGER SPORT

This app is a must have for many reasons :
- it is a fantastic tools to promote your website with low starting auctions.
- it will increase the number of reccurent visits on your website, excellent for seo
- in case you need the support they are very helpfull and responsive

Yavorskyy

Wonderful app very easy to use. Now we can run our own auction on our store. Great support. Highly recommended.

Zasttra Marketplace

We used this app and it helped us get more sales and create auctions to clear slow-moving products.

Very highly recommended.

Steven Brown Art (Online)

I have been using this app for a couple of weeks now, the support has been the best i have received from any application on the Shopify App Store.

They are very responsive, friendly and most of all will help you out as much as they possibly can.

I would love to see the app with the Polaris UI for 2019! This would just make the app complete.

Thank you so much guys!!! <3

K&A Fabrics

Love, love, love this app!! My customers are also loving it. Neha is awesome to work with. I highly recommend this as my business has grown since I started.

Riva Jewellery

Amazing app, been waiting for something like this for years! Great support from Neha. Would definitely recommend!

Pastoe Sales

We were waiting for an app like this. Very helpful to attract more active visitors and a great way to discover the right pricing for your products. Read the manual carefully, before implementing and you can get it running in half a day. And the online help was great and very responsive, they solved some minor issues in less than a day. Wich more apps worked like this.

Lincs Aquatics Ltd

Got set up relatively easy, but struggled with getting a couple of bits to work with my theme (not a shopify supplied one). Support sorted the issue completely within 48 hours of the ticket being opened, as well as doing some additional tweeks for me. Very happy with the quality of service from support, Heha was very helpful and did a great job.

Previous 1 3 4