Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

BOI - NL West SPCA Bargain Shop

Both the app and support are amazing!!! Best support I have EVER gotten on any Shopify App!! Within minutes it was fully customized, and up and running.

imbueSource.com

An incredible app with so much functionality. The team were so helpful with the installation and some small customisations to fit my site. Thanks again!

PottedElephant

This is not plug and play, and you might need some help getting started. Whether you are a beginner or know your way around web design. This great group of people will take the time to help you out to make it work if you are willing to take the time yourself, and it is worth it!

Passive Income Cards

Great response, I had trouble with the widget and they solved it within a day! So far it seems to be working perfectly well!

Live Memorabilia

I am using this app to explore a new business idea. The software is very easy to use & the team supporting it is amazing. Would highly recommend using this app if you're looking for an auction based solution.

Hilltop Artists Store

Great tool for the job!
Note: Plan for a day or two to get things set up - we got caught up on inserting the codes, and our time zone is very different from the tech support time zone, so getting set up took a little time, but they were very helpful!

Bros with Hoes Plant Co

We've used the app for about two months now with no issues. This week we decided to change our Shopify template from the free version to one of the paid ones. When we made the swap it threw off somethings with the front end of the auctions. I tried to code myself and then sought out help. I was a bit anxious because there is a massive time difference but I was able to schedule an early morning appointment and get it sorted via email within 15/20 minutes.

IncenseBazaar

Extremely good user and setup support. they were able to resolve my issues in just 15mins and have everything up and running same day.

Tatler Curates

Met some issue with account page clashing with my template. Great customer service from the team to solve this issue.

#UpcycleForTheHome

Great app! Everything we have planned we got a chance to implement with this app. Also thank you so much for all the support we've received from your team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9