Customers can be fascinated by showing a special offer with attractive product badges through this app
Enhance Your Sell
Make your store more beautiful with badges inviting your customers to purchase more
Simple & Customizable
Process of creating a label is quite simple. Easily customize position, image, text, style, etc.
About Product Label & Product Badge
App does not work after installation?
If you find that app does not work as expected after installation then contact us and our team will take necessary steps.
- You can use attractive images / icons & show dynamic text content like "Hot", "New", "Save 20%”, "Save $25", "Stock limited", product SKU etc.
- Add attractive badges / labels to product images for both product and collection page.
- Show 'On Sale / Discounted Product' Badge
- Show 'Limited Stock or Out of Stock Product' Badge
- Show 'New Product' Badge
- Show 'Price Range' Badge
- Show badge at different position of product images
- Show Dynamic Text in Badge. Example: "Save 15%", "Save $30", "Price $30", "Available 3" # Need Custom Shopify Development or Design? We Can Help! Our services include setup, development, design, illustration, custom apps. We've worked with hundreds of stores. You can check our expert profile on Shopify Experts site by Searching SolverCircle there. Contact us for any kind of support or service.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
My Funky Bags
Most awful app ever nothing change doesnt work with safari pay more stress and time free. its very complicated, i did not enjoy at all just keep shutting
It didn’t do what I wanted so I uninstalled. The email the company sent me after requires me to edit the code to uninstall completely. What a joke! Don’t waste your time with this, the concept that an app makes you edit your own code for uninstalling says enough
really tricky navigating the app and utilizing its functionality. Needless to say I gave up as it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to use an app.