Product Label & Product Badge

Product Label & Product Badge

by SolverCircle

Create labels/badges for product images to show offers

Ildstedbutikken

This app needs some refinement. It works ok for the most part, but in our case some coding was necessary. The badges stopped showing on random products unfortunately. The customer support is not up to the same standard that we are used to with other developers, and we had some issues that they didn´t respond to. The result was an app that didn´t meet our expectations, and we had to go elsewhere.

Tristan's Trove

Stay away from this app. It causes a terrible lag on your site. I took this app off after speaking to Shopify Help and instantly my site's slow speed loading was fixed. This app will slow your site down drastically and cause people to not want to buy on it.

Skinconceptsshop

Customer support leaves a lot to be desired. I wanted to use the "save amount' label(it shows up as "Save $X") but didn't like the look of the badge so I replaced it with a different image and added additional text and the keyword ##SAVE_PERCENTAGE## to read as "10% off. You save $5". However it wasn't showing up on my website so I contacted customer support. They responded quick enough and asked me to grant them staff access which I did. I didn't hear back from them so I checked my website and the new badge was working on my site. But the problem was it said "10%. $5" which makes no sense so I messaged support about it. Their response was

"Hi,

We have already created a video attached named "Product Badge including adding new badge" for you. Please watch it because after watching it meticulously all our customers can use our app without asking us anymore questions."

Aside from the condescending tone of the message, the video they told me to watch meticulously did not contain any solution pertaining to my problem with their app. Also, now the badge doesn't even show at all. Needless to say, I emailed them about it and I'm yet to hear from them.

Vandorproducts

The traditional default 'Sold Out' badges doesn't really work for our wholesale channel. I was looking for something that offered full customization, plus easy to use for a SKU assortment over 500+. This app is definitely well worth the cost with great support. I don't often give reviews but this app deserves the recognition. Great work!

Lexinoelbeauty Com

Honestly the biggest problem I find with apps in Shopify is the lack of good directions to use the app. No one has time search around to figure out how to put on a badge. This may be a great app but the usage should be so much easier and should literally happen in 3 steps. Step 1: Choose or make a badge. Step 3 choose products or collections to add badge and Step 3 add badge. instead I am searching around to figure out how to do something that shouldn't take longer than 15 mins.

Nutri Bay Com

A really great app to is fairly easy to use. It really helped us highlight sales, discounts and new products on our website.

Butter Cloth

Great app. User friendly and does exactly as promised. Also a great support team - took the time to resolve an issue we had in our theme that was causing a conflict with the app. Highly recommend this app.

Globalviews

Excellent app, Good support and quick response

Zjda

This app is terrible. The banners overlap product titles or the product image, regardless of what setting you change, it's unclear how to change settings like the text size and positioning.

Best Top Deals

Es la mejor app sobre Badges relación calidad-precio que he encontrado en el Store para Shopify, cumple con todo lo que se indica y el soporte es de lo mejor que me he encontrado, te ayudan con cualquier problema de integración y solucionan cualquier detalle que necesites mejorar, en definitiva vale su precio 100% !

Previous 1