Product Label & Product Badge

Product Label & Product Badge

by SolverCircle

Create labels/badges for product images to show offers

DOYANNI IMPORTS

really tricky navigating the app and utilizing its functionality. Needless to say I gave up as it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to use an app.

Grace and Lace Wholesale

Oh my goodness, you couldn't ask for better customer service! We run this app on our retail store and love it, so I decided to plug it into our Wholesale store, as well. I had some issues getting it the way I wanted, but customer service jumped in and took over all the setup, doing quite a bit of custom work in the process. They're quick, friendly, and super helpful. The app itself saves us so much time (we no longer have to manually add badges to our photos with photoshop!!). Definitely recommend this app.

SIRPLUS

Great app and very helpful support! Only downside is that it takes a few seconds to load before the badges are shown.

Grace and Lace Inc

Easy, straight forward app. Support is quick and efficient! This app didn't originally work quite right on our storefront, but after contacting support, they updated our theme templates and made it look perfect!

Indoor Outdoor Spas

App does exactly what it says, the team at Solvercircle were only too happy to help with installation. Badges are easy to install and the app provides many flexible ways to use them.

Monic Fly Lines

Best pricing, best support of ALL BADGE APPS. Fantastic customization options and incredibly responsive development team!

ProTrender

Not sure why, but this app crashed my website yesterday. I am happy I noticed it. I would assume that App Creators domain or website crashed and because they are charging money for this app they have direct link between the app on your website and their domain. I was unable to access my website, nor I was able to access the App control panel on my Shopify Admin. Nor I was able to Reinstall the app. The outcome was that I was forced to delete the app to get back my Website online. After I deleted the app I clicked refresh on my (website link that never loaded my website) and the website loaded up within a second. Its a nice app due to it being so customizable, but after it crashed my website I have no trust in this app and suggest you to be careful with it. They really need to look into this and fix it. Before they do that I will Highly recommend to not use it. And Delete the app if you are using as it my cause you loose customer trust due to your website crashing because of the app.

I am staying away from this app. Not sure if they fixed the issue or its still there, but I will not risk my website just because of badges.

Brother & Sisters

I appreciate the support of Product Label (very helpful). Definitely the best Badge app with best free support with all the best features!!

Cabinet Jewellery

This app is great as it is totally customisable. We had a few issues to work through but the dev team was very helpful and quick to respond. We had everything up and running within a day.

Ildstedbutikken

This app needs some refinement. It works ok for the most part, but in our case some coding was necessary. The badges stopped showing on random products unfortunately. The customer support is not up to the same standard that we are used to with other developers, and we had some issues that they didn´t respond to. The result was an app that didn´t meet our expectations, and we had to go elsewhere.

Previous 1 3