Product Label & Product Badge

Product Label & Product Badge

by SolverCircle

Create labels/badges for product images to show offers

My Funky Bags

Most awful app ever nothing change doesnt work with safari pay more stress and time free. its very complicated, i did not enjoy at all just keep shutting

Warehouse Winners

It didn’t do what I wanted so I uninstalled. The email the company sent me after requires me to edit the code to uninstall completely. What a joke! Don’t waste your time with this, the concept that an app makes you edit your own code for uninstalling says enough

DOYANNI IMPORTS

really tricky navigating the app and utilizing its functionality. Needless to say I gave up as it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to use an app.

Grace and Lace Wholesale

Oh my goodness, you couldn't ask for better customer service! We run this app on our retail store and love it, so I decided to plug it into our Wholesale store, as well. I had some issues getting it the way I wanted, but customer service jumped in and took over all the setup, doing quite a bit of custom work in the process. They're quick, friendly, and super helpful. The app itself saves us so much time (we no longer have to manually add badges to our photos with photoshop!!). Definitely recommend this app.

SIRPLUS

Great app and very helpful support! Only downside is that it takes a few seconds to load before the badges are shown.

Grace and Lace Inc

Easy, straight forward app. Support is quick and efficient! This app didn't originally work quite right on our storefront, but after contacting support, they updated our theme templates and made it look perfect!

Indoor Outdoor Spas

App does exactly what it says, the team at Solvercircle were only too happy to help with installation. Badges are easy to install and the app provides many flexible ways to use them.

Monic Fly Lines

Best pricing, best support of ALL BADGE APPS. Fantastic customization options and incredibly responsive development team!

ProTrender

Not sure why, but this app crashed my website yesterday. I am happy I noticed it. I would assume that App Creators domain or website crashed and because they are charging money for this app they have direct link between the app on your website and their domain. I was unable to access my website, nor I was able to access the App control panel on my Shopify Admin. Nor I was able to Reinstall the app. The outcome was that I was forced to delete the app to get back my Website online. After I deleted the app I clicked refresh on my (website link that never loaded my website) and the website loaded up within a second. Its a nice app due to it being so customizable, but after it crashed my website I have no trust in this app and suggest you to be careful with it. They really need to look into this and fix it. Before they do that I will Highly recommend to not use it. And Delete the app if you are using as it my cause you loose customer trust due to your website crashing because of the app.

I am staying away from this app. Not sure if they fixed the issue or its still there, but I will not risk my website just because of badges.

Brother & Sisters

I appreciate the support of Product Label (very helpful). Definitely the best Badge app with best free support with all the best features!!

Previous 1 3