Badgy

Badgy

$7.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (2.8)
Developer
2.8
November 9, 2021

I just downloaded this app. I was trying to figure it out and make it work. Its complicated. How the app should ideally work? I just want to select a badge - product and click done (save). This app is all but that. I don't have time sit here and getting headache. I'm uninstalling after this...Like someone else in reviews said.It shouldn't be a rocket science

MoltenRituals
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
Edited October 11, 2020

Most awful app ever nothing change doesnt work with safari pay more stress and time free. its very complicated, i did not enjoy at all just keep shutting

My Funky Bags
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
July 27, 2020

It didn’t do what I wanted so I uninstalled. The email the company sent me after requires me to edit the code to uninstall completely. What a joke! Don’t waste your time with this, the concept that an app makes you edit your own code for uninstalling says enough

Warehouse Winners
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
August 28, 2019

really tricky navigating the app and utilizing its functionality. Needless to say I gave up as it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to use an app.

DOYANNI IMPORTS
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
July 22, 2019

Oh my goodness, you couldn't ask for better customer service! We run this app on our retail store and love it, so I decided to plug it into our Wholesale store, as well. I had some issues getting it the way I wanted, but customer service jumped in and took over all the setup, doing quite a bit of custom work in the process. They're quick, friendly, and super helpful. The app itself saves us so much time (we no longer have to manually add badges to our photos with photoshop!!). Definitely recommend this app.

Grace and Lace Wholesale
Time spent using app: 26 days
Edited May 23, 2019

Great app and very helpful support! Only downside is that it takes a few seconds to load before the badges are shown.

SIRPLUS
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 13, 2019

Easy, straight forward app. Support is quick and efficient! This app didn't originally work quite right on our storefront, but after contacting support, they updated our theme templates and made it look perfect!

Grace and Lace Inc
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited February 28, 2019

App does exactly what it says, the team at Solvercircle were only too happy to help with installation. Badges are easy to install and the app provides many flexible ways to use them.

Indoor Outdoor Spas
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 26, 2019

Best pricing, best support of ALL BADGE APPS. Fantastic customization options and incredibly responsive development team!

Monic Fly Lines
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited February 26, 2019

Not sure why, but this app crashed my website yesterday. I am happy I noticed it. I would assume that App Creators domain or website crashed and because they are charging money for this app they have direct link between the app on your website and their domain. I was unable to access my website, nor I was able to access the App control panel on my Shopify Admin. Nor I was able to Reinstall the app. The outcome was that I was forced to delete the app to get back my Website online. After I deleted the app I clicked refresh on my (website link that never loaded my website) and the website loaded up within a second. Its a nice app due to it being so customizable, but after it crashed my website I have no trust in this app and suggest you to be careful with it. They really need to look into this and fix it. Before they do that I will Highly recommend to not use it. And Delete the app if you are using as it my cause you loose customer trust due to your website crashing because of the app.

I am staying away from this app. Not sure if they fixed the issue or its still there, but I will not risk my website just because of badges.

ProTrender