Product Label & Product Badge

Create labels/badges for product images to show offers

$7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Zjda

This app is terrible. The banners overlap product titles or the product image, regardless of what setting you change, it's unclear how to change settings like the text size and positioning.

Best Top Deals

Es la mejor app sobre Badges relación calidad-precio que he encontrado en el Store para Shopify, cumple con todo lo que se indica y el soporte es de lo mejor que me he encontrado, te ayudan con cualquier problema de integración y solucionan cualquier detalle que necesites mejorar, en definitiva vale su precio 100% !

Cosmetics4u Uk Limited

Excellent App - Had issues at first but the support team have been brilliant from start to finish see the app in action at https://www.cosmetics4uonline.co.uk

The Gathershop

Really great app, fantastic support, one of the best apps and quickest friendly support service I've had - Especially after trying some other apps that were similar but didnt really work - Thankyou

Rystyle

Love it, You can customise every bit of it, easy to use and effective. Mostly use the " New " badges.
Check it our in Rytrend.com. (soft open)

Bionatures1

Quick install, when I ran into a problem, quick response and quick fix, App is working great.

Thegypsygurl

I chose this app because it looks easy to install, it is customizable and the existing product label/badges look great. While tinkering on the settings, I was overthinking, so I had to contact customer service.

Altaf was very helpful and very detailed with my questions. He sent me a link to a video on how to set this up. And yes. I was really overthinking. It's very easy to set up.

It's perfect! Thank you so much. I love it!

1 3 Next