Product Label & Product Badge

Product Label & Product Badge

by SolverCircle

Create labels/badges for product images to show offers

Best Top Deals

Es la mejor app sobre Badges relación calidad-precio que he encontrado en el Store para Shopify, cumple con todo lo que se indica y el soporte es de lo mejor que me he encontrado, te ayudan con cualquier problema de integración y solucionan cualquier detalle que necesites mejorar, en definitiva vale su precio 100% !

Cosmetics4u Uk Limited

Excellent App - Had issues at first but the support team have been brilliant from start to finish see the app in action at https://www.cosmetics4uonline.co.uk

The Gathershop

Really great app, fantastic support, one of the best apps and quickest friendly support service I've had - Especially after trying some other apps that were similar but didnt really work - Thankyou

Rystyle

Love it, You can customise every bit of it, easy to use and effective. Mostly use the " New " badges.
Check it our in Rytrend.com. (soft open)

Bionatures1

Quick install, when I ran into a problem, quick response and quick fix, App is working great.

Thegypsygurl

I chose this app because it looks easy to install, it is customizable and the existing product label/badges look great. While tinkering on the settings, I was overthinking, so I had to contact customer service.

Altaf was very helpful and very detailed with my questions. He sent me a link to a video on how to set this up. And yes. I was really overthinking. It's very easy to set up.

It's perfect! Thank you so much. I love it!

2 Next