Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

by Sovi Apps

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

Daydream Candle Company

Really great application. Had a few theme issues on initial install but support fixed it in literally 5 minutes from me messaging them. Thank you.

HAUS OF DECK

Firstly the app is brill and does exactly what it says it will do. I created a make your own box with a discount, works fab. I needed help to custom the look for mobile and Anton did this super quick plus he went ahead and added styling that matches my website and it looks so good!! So impressed with how quick and how good he did everything. Really happy with it!! Highly recommend. Would love to see more apps from Anton!

Liner Lash by Lash Baby

Anton is amazing, replies super fast to any queries and is very very helpful. And nothing is too much of an ask! Very pleased with this app and Anton!

Half Moon Empanadas

We needed to bundle specific products from a collection and create a custom bundle. This app helped us achieve this and the support is outstanding!

Second Scout

I used this app to create 'mix and match' sets, for example, a set of 5 and set of 10 where customers can mix and match what they would like in their sets. The app is perfect. Not only is the app itself fantastic, but the customer support I received from the app developer was hands down the BEST customer service I have EVER received from an app developer. Keep up the Amazing work Sovi Apps - I will be a repeat customer for sure :)

PowerBox

I used this app to create a build-your-box function on my site, it integrates well with my store and the team were able to help me with any questions that i had.

Bravado Meats

Great, prompt customer support getting this app set up for a Shopify newbie. So far app is working great. Highly recommend!

YOU GOT THIS CLUB

Excellent customer service and so much help to make sure everything was set up okay.
Anton was always on hand and got back to me so quickly, I was so so impressed. Love the style and it was everything I asked for. Thanks for your help!

Têra Kaia

Very excited that this app exists. I've been needing flexible bundling for a while and it's going to be a huge benefit to our store. The support team is extremely prompt and helpful with bug fixes when necessary. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking to sell kits with flexible variations that the customer can choose.

Cardsy Store

Anton has been a huge help in setting up the Bundable app. for our store. Very speedy & clear communication. Plus, Anton helped us with customization (complimentary!) so that we could get what we needed. Fantastic service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8