Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits | Reviews

by Sovi Apps

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

Breathe Naturals Deodorant

We have LOVED this app! Been using it for almost 6 months now. It was really hard to find a good one that worked and this one has done everything we wanted. We use it so people can create a mix and match bundle with our deodorants, and people love it and it works great. Very user friendly and integrates with our store really nicely. Also their support is super FAST and AMAZING. I have only needed to contact a few times, and Anton literally went into the back end of my store and fixed the issue for me in under an hour! He was so prompt with his email updates, and knew the exact issue and how to solve it! Highly recommend this app, if you have a variable product that comes with different scents or flavors, it is a great way to get people to buy more with a discounted rate, and increase your AOV!

GoodPooch

Love this app, my customers are able to customise a pack especially for their dog. Thank you Anton for your prompt responses and help along the way. By far the best customer service, I have had in a long time.

YvetteRene Creations

I am so happy I found this app. It is exactly what I need for my business. And BONUS! They have seriously AMAZEBALLS service with Anton. I send him emails with requests and hear back within such a short amount of time . . . it's like he's just sitting there waiting for me to ask him for help. It's the best service I've received BAR NONE. I highly recommend this app. And especially Anton. THANK YOU, Anton. You make my job so much easier and I appreciate you.

Sugar Bang

Anton at bundable has been so helpful in integrating the product onto our site. He has been so accommodating helping me tweak colours and words to make sure everything looks and works perfectly. The app works well and is exactly what we were looking for. Highly recommend.

Office to Homes

Moved onto Bundable after trying out a load of other Apps. The app is a great tool for bringing products together. Anton and team have been a huge help to me. They were happy to make small changes that I needed to adapt to my site and supported with the coding and installation of additional requests. Top App, Highly recommend!!!
Check out their work here: https://officetohomes.com (look under gift boxes)

BetterThanFlowers

I used this app for a bit. The team behind are amazing people. I am looking forward to more development so they could make this app even better!

Three Basketeers

This app is amazing! We are a nonprofit Gift Basket business and we were looking for an easy and inexpensive way for our customers to build their own custom gift baskets and boxes. Anton was SO helpful, and the finished product looks great! We are so excited to roll this out for our customers.

Buffalo2U, LLC

Could not ask for better customer service. We have been able to customize our customer experience using the Bundable App and Anton has helped with several changes that we weren't able to figure out ourselves. The tool works just as described. Very happy with the Bundable app.

Lambchopssocks

I like this app because it is completely customisable. The customer service was excellent. Anton helped me with a problem and it was fixed straight away.

Nature Backs

By far the best bundling app that we have found so far! Great that it syncs up with inventory. Customer service response times are seriously impressive! Highly recommended app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13