4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and compatibility with various platforms. They appreciate its features like custom bundle offers and discounts, which boost sales and average order value. The app is praised for its reliable performance and exceptional customer support. It offers a functional free version and is beginner-friendly. Merchants also commend its flexibility and fast synchronization with Shopify.

December 30, 2023

Excellent Ap to use. SO easy. I tried all day yesterday to set up using a different Ap and I couldn't get it right. This one took 5 minutes.. Thank you!

Kitty Stirrer
26 days using the app
February 2, 2024

A super application. Customer service is very kind. It solves problems quickly.

Mayamila Wellcom
4 months using the app
December 3, 2023

It integrates well will Zendrop and I appreciate the easy set up after spending all day building my store. I just got the app so we'll see if it increases conversions.

Just Glow with the Flow
About 2 months using the app
November 22, 2023

App works great, support is fantastic! They were quick to help troubleshoot an issue I had, and went above and beyond helping to customize how the app displayed on my store.

The Wine House
11 months using the app
October 30, 2023

Best support I've received on any of our apps. They respond very quickly and resolve the issue right away. Highly recommend.

Pour Caddy
Almost 2 years using the app
November 9, 2023

Super helpful support. Even fixed an issue that turned out was caused by anther app.

Holy Grail
Over 2 years using the app
December 29, 2023

Great service and added value.

Dura Lube
Over 3 years using the app
December 26, 2023

This app is simple and easy to use. I love the fact that I can offer pre-made bundles, volume discounts, and give customers the opportunity to create their own bundles.

Handy Discoveries
Poland
4 days using the app
November 16, 2023

Very easy to use, affordable and perfect for what I need on my store.

Stinkin' Cute Pets
8 months using the app
November 2, 2023

Today i had problem with custom code, i sent message too support team. They responded very quick and Bryan helped me solve the problem and he was very good and nice. Thank you Bryan.

Izzoshop