4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and easy setup, especially beneficial for businesses with large product catalogs. It's known for boosting average order value through bundle offers and handling multi-variant products. Merchants value its affordability, integration with platforms like Zendrop, and the responsive support team. The support team is commended for their problem-solving skills and adaptability to merchant needs.

April 3, 2024

This is a solid bundling and volume discount solution. I've been using for almost a year now, and while I would enjoy more flexible building options such as bundling 2 items from X collection and Y product and Z product, this gets the job done simply. Other apps seems to fall short due to our expansive product catalog of 40k+ SKUs.

NRS
Over 1 year using the app
December 17, 2023

Great app, but I think it would be even better if one could do the following discount " buy 1, get 1 50% off". Basically, I would like to be able to set a condition that a customer needs to have added one product to their cart and then get another of their choice at 50% off. I hope I made myself clear.

HiverCozy
Belgium
2 months using the app
February 11, 2024

do 4 stelle perche nn riesco a inserire un solo prodotto in sconto da aggiungere al mio prodotto principale facendo comprare il prodotto principale a prezzo pieno ed aggiungere un solo prodotto in sconto. per il resto l'app è super!!!!

profens
Italy
1 day using the app
December 8, 2023

Great app, really easy to navigate

Superior Pawz

Trendzaa Nederland
Netherlands
3 months using the app
December 29, 2023

Really good App ! I just wish we could offer free shipping with bundles Thank you tho

Rania Benz
Algeria
17 minutes using the app
January 6, 2024

Tried another bundler for my page. It simply SUCKED. This Bunbler App is AWESOME!!

A1 Grappler Nutrition