Reviews (2,205)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and ability to handle large product catalogs. It's praised for its affordability and ability to boost sales through bundling and volume discounts. The app's support team is noted for their efficient, friendly service and customization capabilities. The design is visually appealing with easy customization options. Merchants appreciate its functionality and professional advice.

Edited July 5, 2024

We've been using this app for over a year now with no issues. Easy to use and reasonably customisable. We had a small issue this week and used Chat support. The issue was then resolved very quickly. Very happy with the quick response! Great app and support.

The app itself allows us to easily bundle products and set up of multi deals which has significantly improved our selling power.

The support team have continued to be supportive. No further issues with the app, but just how we can better use it to suit our needs. Responded quickly and resolved quickly.

Avalanche Vapes
Over 1 year using the app
May 1, 2024

Creating a bundle for any product is a great way to keep your customers happy, I really love this option,

The-gadgetshop.store
May 8, 2024

The app is convincing! - The simplicity of setting up and managing the bundles and the variety is what I really like about the app. It's also very visually appealing and easy to adjust to the desired design or colors. The support is competent and friendly. Many thanks to Bryan in this context!

Shop4Cops
Austria
About 2 months using the app
April 24, 2024

Great customer service - I had a few things I wanted to change and the developer I spoke to manually changed them for me exactly as I needed. Really responsive! Highly recommend!

My Store
April 19, 2024

Very good bundle app for a starting business that can elevate your sales. Very good customer service.

kowo
Israel
3 months using the app
March 29, 2024

So far so good. Can't tell you how many "like apps" i've tried. They all have shortcomings. This is great value for the price.

Creator Ink
7 months using the app
June 24, 2024

I find Revy's customer support excellent. I had the pleasure to speak with Bryan who proved to be professional, kind, very helpful and quick to resolve my problem. I thank him very much again.
Congratulations for your excellent support and constant availability.

PERGLOU
Italy
3 days using the app
June 22, 2024

This makes creating bundles so easy! Thanks!

Ice Prints
April 10, 2024

I am technically challenged on a good day. This app appears to be very user friendly. I had what I thought was an issue with the initial installation. Turns out, I was the issue!. The technician, Bryan, was quick to respond and provide a bit of guidance and now I am on my way!

The Gorgeous Golden
10 days using the app
June 21, 2024

No coding needed. I just chose the product(s) to bundle and Wah-la! Bundle deal is there! I did have a small issue with the time frame but not a huge concern. I'll just end the promo bundle manually.

Abundant Resources