4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and average order value. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and comprehensive guidance. The app's customer service is praised for being responsive and knowledgeable. Key features include custom bundle offers and seamless integration with other platforms. Merchants also value its affordability, quick syncing with Shopify, and its role in increasing conversions.

Edited November 26, 2019

I like this app so far. It's simple to use and navigate. I have not seen any sales yet, hopefully soon.

Bush League Tees
June 26, 2019

Por enquanto esta tudo bem, instalei. Vou ver como funciona. Foi fácil a instalação. Só lamento não ter a versão em Português

Art Decorar Casa
Brazil
May 12, 2020

Straight forward app. Liked it. Do not know what else to write. Yes, I recommend this, go ahead and use it.

onlythetime
May 8, 2020

This was great! But I am having a hard time finding the link used for the page design. And this is ridiculous that I have to add 100 characters.

Jus Wright Galore
Edited November 27, 2019

Great app for bundling. Highly recommend. Thanks to the developer for this. It does what is expected.

Matamaz
Uganda
October 11, 2019

Very easy to use and simple to set up. It looks great on the product page. I will update when i start seeing results.

Smart Shopppe
France
May 4, 2020

It works and does what it needs to do. however I think there is room for improvement for example I can't use this app yet to do an in cart upsell or give a discount in the checkout.

The Princess Lashes
Netherlands
May 13, 2020

I just installed the app, and it was easy to set up. I'm hoping this will increase the amount my customers spend on each sale.

SoapMamaLamb
December 22, 2018

good stuff , like how it's free and all better than other expensive bundling software! I love how it looks on mobile

My Panda Face
February 25, 2020

A fun app allowing a lot of customization. Very functional, easy to set up! Has been effective with the upsell

Great Canadian Kite Company
Revy Apps replied February 26, 2020

Hey! Thanks for your review, we really appreciate that. Oh yes, it's true, together with our Upsell app it can be even better, you are totally right, both integrate very well. Have a nice day!