4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and compatibility with various platforms. They appreciate its features like custom bundle offers and discounts, which boost sales and average order value. The app is praised for its reliable performance and exceptional customer support. It offers a functional free version and is beginner-friendly. Merchants also commend its flexibility and fast synchronization with Shopify.

January 6, 2021

I used this app to help me do bundles discount. I really like its function. It would be nice if it did bulk bundles edit better.

Orange happymarket
China
About 20 hours using the app
March 22, 2022

very Good, it would be nice to have easier mix and match options. I appreciate the chat an customer service options they give

Brazilian Gold Coffee
About 20 hours using the app
November 2, 2020

I used this app to bundle two products on Shopify that I couldn't do otherwise. Easy to set up & use. I just have to figure out how to modify if I want something changed.

EH-2-ZED
About 19 hours using the app
November 11, 2019

Soleil-d'Hiver
France
About 14 hours using the app
Edited December 8, 2020

This App is very easy to handle and works perfectly. I would really recommend it for quick set ups. 4 Stars becasue you can't change some settings on your own like text size/ font of the bundel message and position/shape of the button. I texted the customer support to customize both and was very quickly helped.

NANA KAY Jewelry
Germany
About 7 hours using the app
October 4, 2020

Plutôt pas mal pour faire des bundles avec différentes variantes, je l'utiliserai plus souvent, merci

StrongBreath
France
About 5 hours using the app
November 27, 2019

Works good so far! Hopefully this app will prove to be a help in the long run. Using ti for my rlack friday deals.

West and peach
About 4 hours using the app
July 18, 2021

Great free app. I love way the set is done. excatly what i have wanted with my control of product by quantity or by products

shop416.com
About 2 hours using the app
December 13, 2022

Nice app but does ask you to review again and again forcefully that is why rating it 3 stars, you shoul

Warm-Wrap
India
About 2 hours using the app
December 17, 2020

It's very good! I'm doing some new bundles right now! it's beautiful how is displayed in the shop, I prefer this instead of another app installed before and it's less expensive :)

OhMyStone