Reviews (2,172)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and ability to handle large product catalogs. It's praised for its affordability and ability to boost sales through bundling and volume discounts. The app's support team is noted for their efficient, friendly service and customization capabilities. The design is visually appealing with easy customization options. Merchants appreciate its functionality and professional advice.

August 15, 2023

I am not one to always give my review but I am beyond impressed with the level of service I got the same day I installed the App. As a beginner, one is not alway sure what app to install and how it should be integrated but this App does almost everything for you and explains each step in detail as you go. Very much a ready-set- go - perfection! Not only the simplicity of the app but the personal contact I was given from support without asking was absolutely phenomenal. Well done Ravy and your support team, you have blown me away.

Minkoty

miravox
Sweden
7 days using the app
June 10, 2024

good

My Store
Pakistan
About 1 hour using the app
July 25, 2023

A brilliant app that has already boosted my AOV by using easy to install bundle deals, very customisable and the tech support are very fast and helpful, I would definitely recommend this app!

Ti-GO Sport
Almost 5 years using the app
May 20, 2024

excelent!

Novaes Imports
4 days using the app
December 10, 2023

Was very easy to set up and it looks great

MotionAU
4 months using the app
April 2, 2024

amazing

GoanLiv
About 2 hours using the app
October 2, 2023

Great service! Bryan was not only friendly but also incredibly helpful. He provided a fantastic solution to my issue, and I couldn't be more satisfied. Thanks a lot, Bryan!

DaZooni
Netherlands
About 1 year using the app
July 12, 2023

Bryan was really helpful! Been using this app for quite long and am very satisfied with everything it has to offer!

PawmisedLand