Product Colors

Product Colors

by Webyze

Link your products of different colors using swatches.

Print3x

How do I undo the changes made by this application? I installed it and it doesn't work for me, I uninstall it to go back to how it was before and it does not remove its code, the web continues as the application left it, and I really need to go back to before! !!

August 12, 2020

Hello,
Once you uninstall the app, the code will automatically get disabled soon after. (Usually in a matter of minutes, it will be deactivated).
You do not need to do anything, it will be handled automatically.

If it is not the case, we would be more than happy to help you out. Could you reach out to us by email so that we can better serve you?

Thank you and we are sorry for any inconvienient this may have caused.

MLE

I tried the free trial and loved how easy it was to use. However, it does take a while each time for the "Overview" page to load.

What's most frustrating is, 1 day after installing this app and using the free trial, the app uninstalled itself (how does that even happen????) and I lost all my settings and custom color swatches. When I tried to reinstall the app, I now get error messages each time I try to create my product groups: "An error occured while creating the product group.". Really frustrating and I definitely lost sales from this.

hebedress.com

Just like a joke. Do not use! too poor app nothing!!!!
Just like a joke. Do not use!!!too poor!!!!!!

March 27, 2019

Hello,
We would be extremely happy to help you if you are having any issues using our app. The app is very straightforward and you only need to follow these steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0zMwWD0KLE
You can reach us via our contact form: https://www.webyze.com/contact