Product Colors

Link your products of different colors using swatches.

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

AYANI

Location Germany

We tried the app, followed the instructions, but the colours are not being displayed on the website. We contacted the service twice and still no response. Is anyone responding to the contact email provided?

June 9, 2022

Hello,
We looked into this and it seems like we did respond to your email 7 days ago. It was possibly sent to your spam folder. Please make sure that our email address is whitelisted to avoid this issue in the future.

We have resent you an email and are awaiting your response.
Best Regards,
Webyze Support

Uniqal.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app 25 minutes

I installed the app. Its ok. But all my others product pages was stopped and the pictures and funktionality diddnt worked good. I delete the app and my store is also blocked on desktop and cant turn it back to normal.. Not recommendet

Allen's Deodorant

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Does not uninstall code after deleting, I have been waiting a while for it to disappear and it does not.

August 22, 2020

Hello,
The code automatically gets disabled soon after the uninstall. (It shouldn't take more than 30min).
You do not need to do anything, it will be handled automatically.

If it is not the case, we would be more than happy to help you out. Could you reach out to us by email so that we can better serve you?

Thank you and we are sorry for any inconvenient this may have caused.

Print3x

Location Chile
Time spent using app 8 minutes

How do I undo the changes made by this application? I installed it and it doesn't work for me, I uninstall it to go back to how it was before and it does not remove its code, the web continues as the application left it, and I really need to go back to before! !!

August 12, 2020

Hello,
Once you uninstall the app, the code will automatically get disabled soon after. (Usually in a matter of minutes, it will be deactivated).
You do not need to do anything, it will be handled automatically.

Thank you and we are sorry for any inconvienient this may have caused.

MLE

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I tried the free trial and loved how easy it was to use. However, it does take a while each time for the "Overview" page to load.

What's most frustrating is, 1 day after installing this app and using the free trial, the app uninstalled itself (how does that even happen????) and I lost all my settings and custom color swatches. When I tried to reinstall the app, I now get error messages each time I try to create my product groups: "An error occured while creating the product group.". Really frustrating and I definitely lost sales from this.

hebedress.com

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just like a joke. Do not use! too poor app nothing!!!!
Just like a joke. Do not use!!!too poor!!!!!!

March 27, 2019

Hello,
We would be extremely happy to help you if you are having any issues using our app. The app is very straightforward and you only need to follow these steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0zMwWD0KLE
You can reach us via our contact form: https://www.webyze.com/contact