Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to organize product pages using Accordions, enhancing user-friendliness. It's easy to install, immediately effective, and ideal for stores with lengthy product descriptions. The app is flexible, affordable, and customizable, with praised customer service. It's compatible with various themes and effective on both desktop and mobile. It's suitable for retail/fashion brands and stores needing a tidy display of product info. The app also improves customer experience with added filters and compatibility with third-party themes. Some merchants reported increased sales and conversions.

September 13, 2021

Great app with even better support, got in touch and resolved my query within 10 minutes of submitting a ticket - highly recommended!

Tekitin Technology
August 4, 2017

Great app and great customer support team.

Adeptcosmetics Com
February 27, 2023

When I installed the app, nothing worked at first. Nothing. Then the support made the app visible on the shop. Then I found out that this didn't work on the smartphone and ipad. The support managed everything so that the app now runs 100% and flawlessly. That happens everything in 24h. That was super fast. I can recommended the app and the support. Thank you so much for helping.

liftmore
Germany
April 7, 2021

Thanks for the great app! And also thanks to Karina for fast & verry helpful support by helping setting upp and fixing little bugs. :) Five stars deserved!

BePa.LV
Lithuania
October 8, 2022

I am very happy with this app. The support is also very good. They are always very fast to help with any problem.

ByStenholt.dk
Denmark
Edited November 15, 2018

I love the way this app displays my product's info. Easy to use and it integrates with several other apps. Tech support (if at all needed) is fast and very attentive.

LilaLavanda
Mexico
February 2, 2021

Excellent. Easy to use and very useful. The best cost benefit app I have. Support team was one of the greatest experiences I've had with Shopify Apps. Congrats!

Concurseiro Fora da Caixa
Brazil
November 8, 2017

Good app, good support. Very happy.

Gungoddess Com
November 23, 2020

Love this app! It's exactly what we were after. We even used the FAQ accordion page for more than just one page. We love how easy it is and how great it looks.

MTN REEF Apparel
August 12, 2019

I very honestly recommend this application for description tabs in product page. It solve a lot of visual complications in my shop. It works very very well. The Best rates belongs to their support team, they fixed a lot of details about that app in my shop very fast. All recommendations. I would like to give them 10* but only 5 is available :)

Luxe Lady Shop - Shoes Store