4.9
December 20, 2017

Easy to use and perfect for what we needed!

Weave Got It Canada
Edited May 15, 2018

We have used this app for a few months and it is great. Works perfectly and the customer support always go above and beyond to assist. Would highly recommend.

Sign Ed Co
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
November 16, 2017

great customer support! The app is easy to setup.

Nivs Bling
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 16, 2017

App is easy to use and if I've had a problem support has been excellent and on that basis would certainly recommend this product.

Violet And Oscar
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 8, 2017

Good app, good support. Very happy.

Gungoddess Com
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited February 5, 2020

UPDATE 2020 - The app was updated and is even better and easier to use. Saves me HOURS of work every month!!!

The BEST $5 a month I could ever spend. I use these accordion things on every product page. I've customized them for my product and tweaked them and they are GREAT. Just read the directions and try some of the fun stuff and I guarantee you'll be thrilled!

Great for when you have the same directions/ingredients/whatever on many pages. Customer service is stellar! Every time I have needed a question answered they get right back and help as needed. BIG THUMBS UP!!!

The Blissful Dog
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 31, 2017

It's very awesome app!!
I couldn't figure it out but customer service manager directly help me.
And I can use it!!

Farmacy Beauty
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 25, 2017

This is a really great app - you can take a look at how we've used their tabs: www.joincircles.com
The app dev service is quick and thorough. We can highly recommend this app.
Heidi

Join Circles
South Africa
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 23, 2017

The FAQ Accordion has not worked properly for me. I sent a message for help so I am awaiting a response. It's taking a while for assistance.

Puppy Envy
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 23, 2017

Amazing support from this app. Of course what makes an app great is when it works. But what makes it better is when it had a great support theme to assist you with. They provide all of that. Highly recommended from nothingbutsounds.com

Nothingbut Sounds