EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

02hofmann04

Location Denmark

Easy to integrate and I now have a nice overview on my Webshop.
The support team was Superb and also did some tailor made changes. Fantastic

Rowers Hotspot

Location Austria

The app does not even feel like an add-on, it works flawlessly and is a must-have for all stores. Definitely increases sales if used right!
These guys were also super responsive when I needed help. A+

Ashleykaric

Adds a very clean and professional look to all of my product pages. I had one technical issue and their support fixed it within a couple hours. Great app. Amazing team.

My Family Rules

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really easy to use and install. Made our FAQ page and accordions look brilliant. Great support team too.

Big thanks from us at www.myfamilyrules.co.uk

Jaowholesale

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We've been using this app for over a year and are extremely happy with it. It's easy to use and I was able to customize for the style we wanted and it looks fantastic.

Recently, I hit a glitch with a change to our site and spent hours troubleshooting in the code to see where the mistake was. I finally contacted customer support and they got back to me asap and explained exactly what the problem was and how to fix it. Embarrassingly, it was literally just something I hadn't checked off in the settings. If you have any problems with this app, contact customer support and save yourself the stress. They won't make you feel stupid when you've done something silly and will help in a timely manner. Thanks so much!

Duckystreet

Super easy to install (it was 1 click actually), looks great and very quick response from support team. Highly recommended!

Adeptcosmetics Com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and great customer support team.

Phonesmart 2

This app adds a great look and functionality to any website. The customer support is beyond any other app, Denys and Tanya have helped me with multiple tweaks to help perfect the look on my store. I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking to add simplify their product description look at a low cost, with excellent customer support.

Ishiki Home

Time spent using app About 1 year

Den and Tanya responded quickly to my support question and helped make EasySlide work perfectly with our theme. The app works flawlessly and support is A+.

Alexandreanissa

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app! Awesome customer service.