EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Rydersclub

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic app for managing tabs in your store. I had some issues with my index page, but one small email and everything was fixed in no time by Denys. Thanks guys!

Once Upon Supplies

This app was very easy to install and set up. Just what I needed to streamline my product pages. Support at Nexus Media was prompt and helpful. I had some questions about adjusting CSS. Tanya answered them & fixed the issues for me immediately. Very happy with the app & support!

Zooomberg

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Amazing app to manage your description tabs...and Den was also very helpful to customize the tabs for us...great service...thanks!

I Have A Secret Admirer

Fantastic app that will allow you to easily create a FAQ with the customizations you need to adapt to your store's theme. Great support! Very happy with how useful this app works. https://www.ihaveasecretadmirer.com

Applejuiceskye

Got there in the end. I had issues due to another app. All resolved by the team at EasySlide. Thank you

Smartlock

Time spent using app About 5 years

Great customer service, I switched themes and the Accordion was not working, one quick email to Denys and it was fixed within a couple of hours and at no cost. Thanks again, Stuart - smartlock.shop

Babybeeprams

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is fantastic. We have so much content to share, and Accordions make it easy for us to show this to our customers in a user-friendly manner. Plus, the app developers are incredibly helpful, extremely quick to respond. Highly recommend this app and developer. Thanks Denys and the team!

Buntopper

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This was the perfect solution to help us organize content. The tool is great and the customer service was amazing. I highly recommend.

International Tea Academy Official Web

Location China

I love this app! It perfect and easy to work on both my normal pages and products pages, which makes my products and page content are very easy to read and nicely. Their service are supper, I got their response and help very quickly and efficiently. 5 out of 5!

Syratec

Time spent using app Over 4 years

EasySlide works as advertised. It does an excellent job of tidying up my product pages; making for very clean presentation, especially on mobile.

I have contacted Den on a couple of occasions for support and he has been exceptionally responsive. I highly recommend this app.

Jim Cavanaugh