4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance product pages with organized, accordion-style layouts without requiring coding skills. It's praised for its seamless integration, flawless performance, and speed, with some reporting increased sales due to improved customer experience. The customer support team is recognized for their quick response and problem-solving abilities. Additionally, the app is considered cost-effective, offering great value for money.

November 1, 2016

We were looking to do a custom dropdown on our product page and it was causing quite the headache. I cam across EasySlide and it seemed to do exactly what we were looking for- and in a way that was easily customizable to fit our site. Denys provided exemplary customer service with fast responses and the app was up on our product page in no time, providing our customers with all the info they needed with user-friendly dropdowns that are also mobile responsive. There's nothing missing with this app!

Rmid
3 months using the app
December 26, 2019

I had been researching for over a week straight on how to edit my site code to get an accordion style layout for my product and FAQ page. Then, based on a recommendation from a Shopify Guru, I came across this app. It literally could not be easier!

I'm definitely not HTML or CSS literate. But, I do have a solid foundation on how my store should look/feel and this app made it so amazingly simple to accomplish it. Plus, their customer service is incredibly responsive!

Hats off to the makers of this app! I will definitely be looking into the other offerings that they have.

Thank you so much for making and supporting such an excellent product!!

Stone Relief
September 11, 2017

Adds a very clean and professional look to all of my product pages. I had one technical issue and their support fixed it within a couple hours. Great app. Amazing team.

Ashleykaric
January 14, 2020

Awesome application.
Just got better with the latest update.
Kudos to the developers.
Check it in action at atlashrugged.com

Local business global reach
India
February 12, 2020

i've tried many apps for my description tabs and concluded this is the best. it's easily customizable, it loads fast and the customer support are awesome. i had some issues with the installation because i had remaining code from other apps and they were super helpful and cooperative.
i highly recommend using this app.

Very Important Pug
Morocco
December 7, 2020

Super quick to install and easy to setup. Does exactly as described makes my website look clean - great app!

The Fabled Teacup
December 22, 2020

Suburbia Style
I needed to add tabs to our site and found that Easy Slide Accordion tabs & FAQ would do the trick, i had some problems of the description in the logo tab on the mobile,so got in touch with support, they were polite and very patient,they even went the extra mile and the app is great it makes my site look Neat & Tidy. As for the price if you are just starting out very affordable.Support and the App highly recommend. Awesome Guys thanks.

Suburbia Style
November 23, 2015

Fantastic app! Looks great and works well. It's exactly what I needed to organize all the info on my product pages. Support is also excellent - very responsive and helpful.

Ivy Stripe
December 21, 2018

Great app and great support! Installs very easily and functions well. Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

Pay Social Media
May 1, 2020

Depuis deux ans que j'utilise Shopify, c'est la meilleure application payante que j'ai pu avoir et j'en ai téléchargé. Simple et intuitif. Petit bémol : une traduction en français serait cool !

Paola Borde : Atelier de maroquinerie d'Art