EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

$5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
February 16, 2017

This app is exactly what I was looking for! Easy to set up - and although I did have an issue, the support was great. They responded right away and walked me through it. I would highly recommend!

Gifted And Present
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
February 9, 2017

This is very useful App. We could add nice slide easily.
The listing page looks very nice. Reasonable price, very nice APP. Highly recommended!

Garo Luxury
Japan
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 8, 2017

Great app when you have a lot of text with your products and you want to keep the page clean and the customer focused onwhat is relevant. Integration depends on the theme, however the guys at EasySlide are really helpful and offer fast support.

B Tonic Romania
Romania
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 7, 2017

Awesome app, so happy with it. Den from the customer support is amazing, helping in every way. I installed almost all of their apps because I love them all. Highly recommended.

Fabylis
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 6, 2017

Super speedy and simple response! Fixed the issue I was having in minutes! Thank you Denys for immediately getting on this and knowing exactly what I was talking about! Have been having so much trouble figuring this out and you solved it right away!

Stackedskincare2
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 2, 2017

Fast loading, simple and clean. An incredible app and incredible support to customize the app for your needs.

Hot Tot Childrens Haircare
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 28, 2017

Excellent product and service. Had a couple of minor issues and developer responded and corrected the issues quickly!

Mamajuiceco
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 25, 2017

Works great! Had a question and response was immediate.

Fsp1
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 23, 2017

App was super easy to set up, works great, and when I had an issue support was super fast and fixed my problem.

Rawgeneration
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited February 24, 2022

This is a great app, with incredible support from Den! The app works exactly as it should, and we've found it really adds a nice touch to our pages. And it's easy to use! Whenever we've needed help, Den responds quickly and does a fantastic job. ----
Been using this app for several years now. Customer service has been fast to respond and address our requests. Very happy with the app

Louisekool