EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia OÜ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Smartlock

Great customer service, I switched themes and the Accordion was not working, one quick email to Denys and it was fixed within a couple of hours and at no cost. Thanks again, Stuart - smartlock.shop

Babybeeprams

This app is fantastic. We have so much content to share, and Accordions make it easy for us to show this to our customers in a user-friendly manner. Plus, the app developers are incredibly helpful, extremely quick to respond. Highly recommend this app and developer. Thanks Denys and the team!

Buntopper

This was the perfect solution to help us organize content. The tool is great and the customer service was amazing. I highly recommend.

International Tea Academy Official Web

I love this app! It perfect and easy to work on both my normal pages and products pages, which makes my products and page content are very easy to read and nicely. Their service are supper, I got their response and help very quickly and efficiently. 5 out of 5!

Syratec

EasySlide works as advertised. It does an excellent job of tidying up my product pages; making for very clean presentation, especially on mobile.

I have contacted Den on a couple of occasions for support and he has been exceptionally responsive. I highly recommend this app.

Jim Cavanaugh
syratec.com

Komodo Fashion

Very effective and easy to use app. When I had an issue integrating some content Nexus team were on hand to give advice and help get my pages how I wanted them...

Zamia Nutrition

App works as advertised! Gets me the look and feel I wanted for my site.

So simple to install and configure - just works which is great. While installing Easyslide did turn off the EasyTabs I had in my product description, a quick email with Denys got everything resolved in no time. (I should have read the FAQ - just turn off the accordion for products and reinstall)

Great product, great service

Gifted And Present

This app is exactly what I was looking for! Easy to set up - and although I did have an issue, the support was great. They responded right away and walked me through it. I would highly recommend!

Garo Luxury

This is very useful App. We could add nice slide easily.
The listing page looks very nice. Reasonable price, very nice APP. Highly recommended!

B Tonic Romania

Great app when you have a lot of text with your products and you want to keep the page clean and the customer focused onwhat is relevant. Integration depends on the theme, however the guys at EasySlide are really helpful and offer fast support.