4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance product pages with organized, accordion-style layouts without requiring coding skills. It's praised for its seamless integration, flawless performance, and speed, with some reporting increased sales due to improved customer experience. The customer support team is recognized for their quick response and problem-solving abilities. Additionally, the app is considered cost-effective, offering great value for money.

February 15, 2019

Where do I start. This is the app you're looking for. It has a modern aesthetic and the functionality has been well thought out. The support team are flawless. A true asset to Shopify. Thank you.

southsideprintstudio
July 30, 2019

Excellent App! Great Support! Thanks! Great easy to customize features, no problem installing it at all!

Lavish Bombs
May 24, 2022

Simple, fast, and intuitive app with the best customer support team out there! Recommended for making your product descriptions look cleaner!

Knoxlabs
September 2, 2016

Very useful app, excellent customer service.

Murder In Paradise
Hong Kong SAR
December 2, 2018

The accordion tabs work beautifully with my website! Tanya and Illia helped me with all issues in a professional and friendly manner. Highly recommend!!

Evangeloom
August 31, 2020

Love this app and this team. They have been super supportive and helpful.

Would highly recommend them. Huge UI/UX improvement.

Modern Crystal
October 31, 2017

It's very awesome app!!
I couldn't figure it out but customer service manager directly help me.
And I can use it!!

Farmacy Beauty
October 29, 2016

Stellar customer service. I was emailing inquiries in wee hours, and got answers within an hour or two, like 2am! How? I don't know, but customer service is crucial to apps, and these guys have it spot on. Great job needs to be praised! Couldn't be happier with EasySlide.

Hello My Name Is Bam
August 13, 2020

Took me so long to figure out accordion tabs, but this app made everything easy, hence the name. I will be using it on all of my stores, very well made and simple. Customer support is great too.

Pond & Chaise
January 2, 2022

I used this app to help me accordion my description boxes, it didn't work at first but I contacted the support team and they helped me.
now all works perfectly.