EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

$5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 10, 2020

There are a ton of apps offering this functionality, but they're all either hair-rippingly frustrating to use, or end up producing something uggos and icky in the end. I tried a bunch of different ones, and this is the one I stuck with. Thanks for being awesome, Nexus!

CK Swagworks
New Zealand
Edited January 1, 2020

This app is perfect for our needs in making product info easily digestible for customers - exactly what we were looking for and the help team go above and beyond especially with my umming and arrring with the app! Couldn't recommend any further! Jeff @ www.hunterandgatherfoods.com

hunterandgatherfoods
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 26, 2019

I had been researching for over a week straight on how to edit my site code to get an accordion style layout for my product and FAQ page. Then, based on a recommendation from a Shopify Guru, I came across this app. It literally could not be easier!

I'm definitely not HTML or CSS literate. But, I do have a solid foundation on how my store should look/feel and this app made it so amazingly simple to accomplish it. Plus, their customer service is incredibly responsive!

Hats off to the makers of this app! I will definitely be looking into the other offerings that they have.

Thank you so much for making and supporting such an excellent product!!

Stone Relief
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 5, 2019

Great app and the customer service is just amazing. I had a custom template site and they installed it for me with minutes of my contacting them. Thanks again.

OKITO BRAND
Time spent using app: 4 days
October 30, 2019

A great little app that resolves a nice requirement efficiently. Support team were very helpful and quick to respond on three key queries and issues we had during set up.

Beata Heuman
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
October 21, 2019

Excellent app - really helps clean up product pages that have a lot of info types.

The customer support is even better - super fast response times and always find a solution to my needs!!

G-FORCE POWERSPORTS
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited December 9, 2019

We are loving this app from day one. Super easy to use, intuitive integration and super attentive and responsive customer service.

Update: We wanted to configure the app to march our design, and the team from Nexus Media did an amazing job, without any complains or problems. We are so happy working with them.

Aztro Marketplace
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited November 13, 2019

Wonderful Shopify App. truely amazing, easy to use and with self-guidance follow kit and instructions. we used this app on our products and FAQ and our sales have rocked high. Try it out. No regrets. Lovely App.

Kenya Tours
Kenya
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 11, 2019

The app worked great ONLY sometimes, there were instances where customers would click on out headers and nothing would happen..made us lose customers...

RNSNC NYC
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited October 9, 2019

I tried both the tab and accordion app. I ended up purchasing the accordion app because of the dual function for the product pages and faq page. It is easy to set up and use. The tutorials and how to videos are very helpful. I needed to reach out for a bit of tech support ...the tech support was amazing--response time and resolution was incredibly timely. I would definitely recommend this app and look at other Nexus Media apps should I need any in the future.

skinVacious