EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Aztro Marketplace

We are loving this app from day one. Super easy to use, intuitive integration and super attentive and responsive customer service.

Update: We wanted to configure the app to march our design, and the team from Nexus Media did an amazing job, without any complains or problems. We are so happy working with them.

Kenya Tours

Location Kenya
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Wonderful Shopify App. truely amazing, easy to use and with self-guidance follow kit and instructions. we used this app on our products and FAQ and our sales have rocked high. Try it out. No regrets. Lovely App.

RNSNC NYC

The app worked great ONLY sometimes, there were instances where customers would click on out headers and nothing would happen..made us lose customers...

skinVacious

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I tried both the tab and accordion app. I ended up purchasing the accordion app because of the dual function for the product pages and faq page. It is easy to set up and use. The tutorials and how to videos are very helpful. I needed to reach out for a bit of tech support ...the tech support was amazing--response time and resolution was incredibly timely. I would definitely recommend this app and look at other Nexus Media apps should I need any in the future.

mobilelg

I used this app to add panel on my product page. It works as good as I thought and I want to emphasize here is the contact team helps me a lot!! I really appreciate this.

Pennsylvania Parks Fund

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works great and makes life so much easier!! I tried doing that on my own and got no where. A few minutes after installing... I was good to go. Thanks!

Quick Update: They also have EXCELLENT support. You have questions, they will reply moments later with assistance. Love it!!

Orion Rack Cabinets

Pretty straightforward to use and excellent, highly responsive support if required. Nice look and feel FAQ page and easy to edit according to your own branding.

Van Isle Images

Great app to easily setup and customize Accordion style tabs to have a more mobile friendly site. Had some issues with the initial install but their quick response to my issue barely left me with any downtime. Would recommend.

Bright Empires

Location Australia

Super easy to use and makes my product page look so much cleaner and neater :)

IKU SHOPPING

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!