Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

by NexusMedia OÜ

Tabs for your products. Simple yet powerful tabs app.

Nocticstore

A must need tool for if you want to add a decent amount of information to your products. Initially the app had a little bug, and it didn't fit perfectly in my theme, but Den was super reactive, and worked until I was 100% satisfied!
Great app, and amazing support! Thanks a lot!!

Ryan Veras Store

I am very happy to have Production Description Tabs app,it helps me a lot. Plus, i have personal question on this app,so i tried to get them for help,they replied me very soon, and fix my problem very fast, i am so appreciate for that. Thank you very much.

Essenzza

Most of us can do a little bit of code.. but do yourself a favour and don't attempt TABS. Just instal this and it makes life super easy. Laying out your product descriptions into relevant sections really improves the user experience and makes life super easy for customers to go straight to what they want to refer to .. features, ingredients.. keeping it all compact is crucial and really neatens up mobile layout etc.

I'm a conversion freak and so having a neat theme and as much tightly laid out product details above the fold will increase my sales. This totally allows me to write a lot of content about a product but for it not to be all the way down the page.

Denys was really helpful .. and on a Sunday too! My theme wouldn't allow instant access to the app but Denys helped me out really fast.

Realistically tabs should be built in and they will be one day, but for now I'd highly recommend this app.

nb if you want to see one cleaver trick this app allowed me to do see here:

It allows me to neatly frame a video widget inside my product tabs, really neatly not like when on the page normally ... more customer engagement results,

Capture Your Action

Tabs should be a basic feature built into Shopify, but since it's not, this has app has keep my site neater. Very easy to use, with some basic customizing. Great app.

Rmid

The description tabs allow us to have the necessary information under each product without making the page look too busy. They load fast and are easy to implement. Customer service is excellent!

UPDATE: Den provides exceptional customer service! He took the time to add our reviews widget to the tabs on our new theme and was extremely fast at getting back to us. Couldn't give this app higher praises!

Babymira

Working perfectly. Load very fast and natively integrated with our theme.

Retrogression

This app is perfect, really easy to integrate into product descriptions and I'm not finding it to be "buggy" at all. Plus, the support has been amazing and Denys has been extremely helpful in helping me customize the tabs to fit the look and functionality of my site.

St Augustine Lions

Update 12/24/17 Still Using the App and Wouldn't be without it. Merry Christmas!

Update 11/7/17: I'm still using this app and wouldn't be without it.

This is a nice app. It really neatens up my product information and makes it easier for people to learn everything there is to know about my products and policies. Now they've added Kudobuzz to the static tab options and I'm super happy about that since I use Kudobuzz reviews at my site.

The Velvet Closet

can i please give this app 100 stars please!!! it is exactly what i've been after what took me so long to find it. No only is the app so great Den helped me fix a few things i couldn't myself he even helped with some coding on an app that had nothing to do with him. Thank you so much

Bossen Store

If I could give them a 10-star I definitely would! Top-notch service. Very patient, understanding and most important of all, very clear communication. There were a lot of back and forth but Den managed to answer all of my questions and fix all of the issues. On top of that, he offered to make changes to all of the product liquid templates. It's very hard to find a developer that thinks for the customer, and Den is one of them. Totally hassle-free, and I know I can count on them.