Easy Tabs ‑ Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

Nutritivi

Great app to have if your products require long and complex description (as my case with food supplements and cosmetics...e.g. ingredients, usage and so).

The application is very easy to install and to use. Very intuitive. It fits perfectly in my website (I have tried on two themes so far and great results on both).

The support is great, very fast and very responsive. They helped me in moving it from one theme to another, fixing one issue on my theme on the way.

Really a must have it.

Lsp Actions

Absolutely the BEST tabs app out there. The customer support is second to none. Can't recommend enough - if in doubt, just get it!

A Better Quest

Over every "tabs" app on the Shopify App Store (and we've tried a few) this one nails it!

Especially given the fact they just made new updates which allow us to hide the static tabs on some collections.

Truly appreciate the work you guys put in!

Thank you!

For anyone looking for a live example: postedprotein.co.uk uses tabs on every single product page.

Sweetkitcen

The app works as expected, configuration is simple and the support is great!

Dollboxx

Great App, adds so much flexibility to providing more information on the product pages.
Static tabs save heaps of time and standard tabs are great for better organising information for customers.
Support is super helpful. Den was great at getting some custom mods completed for us free of charge to suit our theme on mobile devices!
Highly recommend

Ecohug Dog

This one is a must! We include lots of different product information, such as sizing, safety, description and benefits for all of our products so we knew we needed a way to organize all the information into separate tabs. This app makes it so easy, with no installations of any kind. Super easy, super fast and looks great in our store!

Tecaccessories

Great app, got very prompt help from Denys when trying to update some formatting. Would definitely use this again!

Artark

Great app and good value. Support has been exceptional. Big ups!
artark.com.au

Ausavenue

Just started trial two days ago and today got the new upgrade working even better than the previous. Highly recommended and love this APP especially with Standard and Static tabs options - very nice.

Abspure

Just what I was looking for.
A great little app that's really simple and straightforward to use.
Great support too - I haven't had any problems, but Denys responds quickly to questions.
www.absolutelypure.com