Easy Tabs ‑ Product tabs

Product page tabs. Simple & powerful product description tabs

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

Coctail

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 years

Best among all the 'Tab' apps available at Shopify.

- This Apps work seamlessly with no trouble at all.
- Supper fast Support. In our case they supported during weekend.
- Best among all the 'Tab' apps available at Shopify App store.
- We needed some customisation and these guy just did it very quickly.

You can check this App up and running at our store at www.coctail.in.

Fit For Sultans

Location Norway
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Works as advertised and great support when you need it!

Motogateway

Time spent using app About 6 years

Great plug-in for my store, creates more room to get my message across, with an easy to use format that looks clean and fits the theme of my online store.

Crosschic

Location Italy
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We were looking for a simple solution to change the production description tabs and this APP it's the solution. It's very simple and with a lot of features. In CrossChic.com we use it from the birth to manage the product description tabs and put in bottom important informations about sales.

Good job!
-Valeria

All Made In Australia

Time spent using app About 2 months

Tried some other Tab apps but should have gone to this one first. Had some issues about where I wanted the Tabs to appear but with fantastic support from Den all now is running smoothly and I am a happy subscriber. Thanks Den for all your help.

Livelobikerental

Time spent using app About 4 years

Very easy to use product and very helpful staff. Highly recommended.

Testhome2015

Location Italy

I'm really satisfied with this app. My store is looking pretty good and profissional. The app it's easy to integrate and set up. When I had a doubt, the support team it was quickly and demonstrated be ready to help me. I recommend! Thank you Den :)

Catwalkrugs

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've been trying a lot of apps recently, and this one worked right out of the box despite having a fairly customized and paid for theme.
It was placed perfectly, styling is able to be adjusted - and allows you to save a heap of time by placing default text on every product.

In our case, we're now able to add a different rug care guide tab depending on the material used to create the rug. Very intelligent.

The creator also fixed the one and only issue we were having within an hour of installing the app!

Protness

Location Switzerland

App is very very good.
Great support team (special thanks to Denys Shchotkin)
Ask to change the design, had an answer very quickly
I recommend, 5/5 stars

Brick And Mirror Beauty

Time spent using app Over 3 years

App works awesome!! I made a change to my theme and the new theme was causing the app not to work like it once did. The developer responded quickly to my email, and logged in to fix the issue for me.. The best customer service I have experienced in dealing with developers.