Product extra fields

Product extra fields

by Websyms IT Solutions

Display unlimited extra information on all products

ecake.jp

I am using this application in Japan.
Even if you are not proficient in English, you can use it easily. I was able to create the design I wanted to realize.

Online support staff responded promptly. I will be saved if I have any troubles.It is an app recommended for everyone.

私は日本でこのアプリを利用しています。
英語が堪能でなくても簡単に使用できますし、おかげさまで実現したいデザインを作成することができました。今回、突然表示がされなくなってしまったのですが、オンラインサポートのスタッフさんも、迅速に対応してくださり、すぐに表示が戻りました。また何か問題が発生したときは、声をかければ助けてもらえる?と尋ねたところ、もちろんと元気にお返事をいただきました。英語ができないので、Google翻訳に頼っていますが、なんとかなります。

皆さんにおすすめしたいアプリです。

wholesalewaterheater

Absolutely the BEST. Had an issue where app got uninstalled. Re installed and all me data was still there! Fast outstanding support If you extra fields, this is the app you need.

The Glow Pot

Great app, I needed some help with customisation on my site and Ravinder was very helpful. Thank you!

UBER TRENDS

Very very easy to manage the product's extra fields! Especially BULK Import fields. Simple & Sweet app :-)

Desaix

A great flexible plugin. Outstanding customer support. Had a element I needed to change and they fixed it for me in 2 seconds. Highly recommended.

Dreammaster Beds

Nice easy app. Needed a bit of customisation in terms of style and position and Rav was really helpful in assisting with this. Would definitely recommend this app. Fair price as well.

Buysafe In The Klang Valley

nice!
can use it for a few things:-)

Vapenu

Helpful app, worked straight out of the box but had some CSS requests which was done almost immediately by Ravinder via live chat support. Keep it up!

Vacuum Center Superstore

Thanks for the support and getting it to work with my theme.

Party Savers

AWESOME!

Very very easy to manage the product's extra fields! Especially nice feature of BULK Import fields & values.

Simple & Sweet app. Keep It Up