Product extra fields

Product extra fields

by Websyms IT Solutions

Define unlimited extra fields for all products

Desaix

A great flexible plugin. Outstanding customer support. Had a element I needed to change and they fixed it for me in 2 seconds. Highly recommended.

Dreammaster Beds

Nice easy app. Needed a bit of customisation in terms of style and position and Rav was really helpful in assisting with this. Would definitely recommend this app. Fair price as well.

Buysafe In The Klang Valley

nice! can use it for a few things:-)

Vapenu

Helpful app, worked straight out of the box but had some CSS requests which was done almost immediately by Ravinder via live chat support. Keep it up!

Vacuum Center Superstore

Thanks for the support and getting it to work with my theme.

Party Savers

AWESOME! Very very easy to manage the product's extra fields! Especially nice feature of BULK Import fields & values. Simple & Sweet app. Keep It Up

Big Swipe

Would have given 10 stars. I was looking for something like this app from months. This app became more powerful when i contacted developer. Why.? I was able to update extra fields only by each product wise, then as per our shopping model we should able to update collection wise. After two days collectionwise option was implemented in the app admin, Awesome Job Ravinder. Hope to receive more easy updates coming in near future. Thank you.

Ixtronstore

this app is really great and useful. I love it!!!!!!!

The Australian Puzzle Company

Great service and extremely prompt with support. Thanks

San Antonio Printing Company

Just installed the app, did some quick updates and was quickly up and running. Support is fast and quick too! Easy to understand and will definitely helps us add some extra information for our print products. I strongly recommend you check it out on our website at www.LaLuzPrinting.com. Great job!