Gain extra profit
Charge the customers for additional services (rush delivery, gift wrap) or personalized options (premium version, product upgrade, etc.)
Diversify & customize offers
Add product/service fee input types, hide/display fee options, set fee prices as fixed/percentage, one-time, required and more
Optimize your expenditures
Offer your customers to share with you shipping and payment processing expenses
About Order & Product Fees
Extra Order and Product Fees
The app lets you create any nature of additional fees/charges and add them to a specific product offering. You can include anything your customers may want to order with a product. That can be:
- gift wrap
- rush delivery
- personalized options (e.g. installation, upgrade, premium version)
- individual print-outs (images,photos,text)
- and anything else you may want to offer!
With the app, you can create an UNLIMITED number of fees/ charges for ANY product in your store.
Also, you can define a number of options each fee may have. For example, a Shipping Date fee may come with several values: 5 days, 3 days or Rush Delivery.
Order & Product Fee Input Types
The app lets you add extra fee options in several ways. Options can be displayed as:
- drop-down menu,
- radio buttons,
- or hidden (automatically applied to the order, can't be removed by customers).
Product Fees Price
The app lets you define a price of any product option. Product fee price can be set as:
- fixed - you define the amount on your own;
- percentage - the amount is calculated on the product base price.
You can set up the fee to be applied only once, regardless of the quantity of the main product added to cart (one-time fee).
Apply a fee to the entire cart instead of the specific products added to it (cart fees).
Order Transaction/Shipping Fees
Also, with the app, you may create fixed or percentage billing/shipping fees, thus offering your customers to share some of these expenses with you.
This way, you can make up for some transaction/shipping fees deducted from your account by your payment/shipping provider.
Order and Product Fees Conditions
You can display/hide product fees on the front-end only when certain conditions are met. Thus, you will be able to diversify your pricing strategy and create highly customized product offerings.
Product fee conditions can be based on a product type, price, SKU, weight, total cart quantity and vendor.
TAGGED WITH condition - this functionality allows you to quickly assign fees to products by tags.
AND/OR condition operator — with the feature you can define when to display a product fee. It can appear either when all the set conditions are selected or if some certain conditions are allowed.
Managing Order & Product Fees and Charges
What is more, the app is equipped with a bunch of features that will let you effortlessly manage product fees in the back-end.
You can display extra fee options as a check-box, radio-button, drop-down menu, date field or a text field.
Also, it’s possible to change the sorting order within fee options on the front-end.
You can upload images for every extra fee as well.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Unlimited product fees
Custom fee pricing
Product fee display conditions
Convenient fee management tools
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 40 reviews
Most recent reviews
Alternative Source Medical
The app works as expected. Since we had a custom theme we needed assistance getting it setup but the staff was helpful and able to install and customize it quickly for us. Thank you!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.
Although we had some special requirements, the customer service responded always with quick and competent solutions.
Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our service.
This app was a huge waste of time. They edited code on our theme and the app did not work properly. After we reverted to saved version it caused a lot of other problems which cost us 20+ hours to fix!! I would not recommend this app for the following reasons.
1. We were very clear about how we wanted a handling fee added to our website and was told it was possible. Once we downloaded the app and gave them access to our code they made changes and told us the fee was possible but not in the way we had wanted (after messaging with their support and confirming it was possible before giving them access to our code). I found this to be dishonest and an attempt by them to sell us the app instead of being honest upfront.
2. The app requires you to change the code of your store. This is the only app i have found that requires you to change code in your theme. Most professional apps are developed in a way that does not require this.
3. No live support. When the function did not work properly there was no way for us to reverse the changes, we had to wait for them to get on line and trust they would fix it. Only email back and forth after hours of waiting.
4. The handling fee function did not work the way they sold it to us. Orders under $50 were supposed to have $5 handling fee. We tested it multiple times adding items to the cart and removing items and the fee is not consistent. There were times the cart was over $50 and it would add the fee. There were times the cart was under $50 and it would not add the fee.
Unprofessional app and sold in dishonest way. If they only told us the app would not do exactly what we wanted it would have saved everyone time and one less negative review. Instead they were more concerned with getting another download and monthly fee.
Their 4.3 rating says a lot. After a lot of trial and error with shopify apps I won't be using any apps with less than 4.9 going forward.
We’re extremely sorry that you had to face such difficulties. We thoroughly investigated your ticket and please find our comments below.
1) Your initial request was to add a fee for all orders under a specific amount. The thing is that our app can do this without any issues. Please, take into account that Shopify doesn’t allow adding extra fees as a separate row in the checkout as you wanted. Our team didn’t make a promise to set it up this way.
2) Also, fees couldn’t be added without theme code modification due to Shopify API restrictions. Other top and popular apps require code modification as well. You can find a detailed description of how to make changes on Shopify App store listing. Also, we provide installation and uninstallation services free of charge for all customers.
3) Besides contact email we have live chat support. You can find the live chat icon in the right bottom corner of the screen.
4) After reviewing your ticket we’ve found out that when we installed the app, the modal cart was disabled in your store. Then it seems someone on your end enabled it and the fee didn’t apply correctly to the qualifying orders. Please note that our tech team always verify the installation before notifying our customers.
Also, you mentioned that you reverted your theme to the previously saved version and you had lots of issues. The thing is that our code could not be the reason for any issue if you restore the previously saved version since it wasn’t installed there before. Moreover, our installation guide has quite detailed descriptions of what code is implemented to quickly find the code that should be removed. Our team also offers free uninstallation service for all customers.
Please, contact us at email or live chat. We hope to resolve this to your benefit and earn you back as a customer.