Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by Mageworx

Add extra fees to increase your sales and average order value.

Milly's Collection

the team are amazing, quick at responding and patient with their clients, even when we can get confused. the app is fantastic and i highly recommend it.

MCA Jewel Skills

Used the offered free installation service which was completed within a day. Communication and resolution of a couple of issues was excellent. This combined with very helpful answers to my questions makes this easy to recommend.

Kochen? Nein Danke!

Good app for all kinds of fees. The installation is a little tricky, but the customer support is very good and helps you very fast!!

Luxe Du Jour

Fantastic app, works great and really easy to use. Also support it top notch being quick to reply and provide support in any way possible

pink kangaroo yoga

I'm still being charged 9.98 after i uninstalled that app months ago!! I want a refund you scammers!!

January 17, 2021

Hello,

We are sorry you've faced difficulties with the app charge.

As we can see, you've uninstalled the app on January 5, not a month ago.

You are billed for the app subscription as part of Shopify's 30-day subscription billing period.

Make sure that you consider app billing cycles when you uninstall the app. Recurring app charges are generated the first time an app charge is approved, and then on the first day of an app's billing cycle. Because of this, a charge will appear on your bill even if you uninstall an app only a day or two after you install it.

We are not authorized to provide refunds directly because the app charge is part of a Shopify bill. You may address the Shopify support and issue a refund, we'll approve it from our end.

Have a great day.

Gear Here

I have been looking for an app like this for quite some time, Very glad I came across this app. Their Support helped me install it but some app was causing it to malfunction. It took 2 days for support to get back to me about why the app is not working but Angelika Trubko helped me to resolve the problem. The app does take a bit long to load and need improvement on that aspect further than that it is an awesome app and worth the monthly fee.

New Year’s with The Neighbourhood

We are using this app in a few of our stores now and we find are experiences consistently positive. Team members Dmitry, Alexey & Angelika are always professional, prompt, and kind.

buongiusti AG

The app simply does what it should do. The Support is really great, i often reached out to them because i had a question/issue with my app and the often answered in just a few minutes, sometimes in 1-2 hours.

TireDirect.ca

All around "good app", however: Unfortunately, after a few months of use, the app stopped geo-locating our customers. Support assured me they had a new version in the works and that they would not let us down. Fast forward a few months, our team has to single-handedly edit every order that comes in to request more money from the customers after-the-fact, since the app did not add the required fees. This is still not fixed. Being a developer myself, I offered my help to feed the app the proper geo-location from another API on the frontend, myself. This was turned down on their part. I feel there is no resolution to this, as we are patiently waiting for them to update the app. Support is usually very good, Angelika answers very well to every question.

December 7, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We use the MaxMind GeoIP database to detect users' IP and apply a fee by location, this functionality was inbuilt to the app initially.
Unfortunately, they have changed their policy, and the detection IPs by states has become no longer available.

In order to move to any other way for IPs detection, we need to redevelop the app (this is what we are currently working on).

We are also changing the working principle of the app, it will no longer generate the temporary products at the backend.

Unfortunately, this process takes time though we are doing our best to finish everything up as soon as possible.

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Japanime Games EU

Was just what we were looking for! I did my best to install myself, but it wasn't functioning. I put in a ticket rather late in the day before a holiday, and by the time I woke up the next morning, things were functioning great!!! Definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9