Product Fees & Charges

Product Fees & Charges

by MageWorx

Add extra fees to incease your sales and average order value.

VeeGear

Love the app, if your not used to coding, I recommended you get these guys to install it for you. They will help you out no problem :)

Great customer service too! 5*

Terranea Resort Estore

We had some issues with the theme we are on pulling incorrect data on the cart page and can say that the support team came through huge for us. They were able to get in and clean up the code/styling to fix the issue and get the app working sat 100%. Thank you to Angelika and her team for helping us out and fixing the issue we were running into!

Beyond Geek

We used this app to add processing fees in our shop for 6 months. But it works on and off, some transaction it works some transaction it doesn't. Resulted in us losing significant portion of our margin.

Caribeexpress

This is a fraudulent offer, after a week requesting help for the installation, they tell me that their application only works in the Shopify store, but not in the purchase buttons that one inserts in their own website. This last I realized myself because their technical support did not have the slightest idea of why the product did not work. I do not recommend it.

Cranky Concierge

It just works, and for that, we're thankful. It's highly customizable with every condition you could want to pick where and when the fees apply. But most impressive of all is the customer service. We had some issues with the initial setup, and they just took over and fixed it for us. Then we asked about moving the position of the order fee in the cart, and they just did it for us. Couldn't recommend them enough.

Your Wine Cellars

Save your company some money and increase you probability. This app is great! I added in my packing material as part of my cost to customers, so I don't have to eat the cost. I had a little problem figuring out the software programing, but support was great! They sprang into action and not only fix my problem, but made the browser update better. What to go guys!! I would highly recommend this software to help off set some of you cost a pass it to the customer.

Dliverup

We were looking for an app that solve a unique problem of adding service fee to all orders. Thanks to order and product fees plus they unlimited support and excellent customer service we are up and running with our store. They were always ready to assist whenever we encountered a problem. More businesses should follow in they footstep.

Thinksolutionz

Great app! works perfectly on our store and it does exactly what we needed. Customer service is amazing!

Palletparty Org

Great app, it does exactly what we needed. Tech support was right there to help us get it up and running right away.

Brandinitoffee

Great app. We charge for insulators during Summer months to ship our products with chocolate. This allows us to separate the cost from the shipping price, allowing more transparency. Great support too.

Previous 1 3