Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by MageWorx

Add extra fees to incease your sales and average order value.

JapanGifts.jp

I have had this APP for over a year, and it works wonderfully! The customer service is Awesome!!! Whenever I had a question or needed something, they always get back very fast, and go above and beyond!! Great Job!! Thank you!!

GripShade.com

App is flexible and easy to use. Provides a wide range of configurations options to manage fees across different product sets, The support department is excellent, Quick to respond and fast to resolve.

Switchback Brewing Co

The staff was amazing, until Black Friday, when they were unresponsive, and the app stopped working properly. It failed to charge a processing fee on every cart, it randomly charged the fee even when all the settings were correct (the staff at MageWorx set up the fee for my store themselves.)

Pretty unhappy with this situation at the moment.

Niche Pressworks

This app allows us to add a mandatory processing fee. Works great and the staff is very responsive.

werunthistown

Exactly what I was looking for to charge processing fees on my Event Products. Includes the ability to easily add IF statements to narrow in the product types to charge fees on with control over how to display that fee to the customer. Thanks!

HMJ - Wholesale

Avoid this app. For every item fee you want to add it creates an entirely new/separate "product" that appears in your cart, which is unbelievably ugly and confusing to customers. So if you've got 10 actual products in your cart, you've also got 10 fee "items" in your cart, on the receipt/invoice, etc. It's a really poor way to go about adding item fees and it blows me away that anyone thought to create an app around it. Granted, it is probably this way due to their inability to do anything on the Checkout pages (Shopify rules), but its still a pretty awful.

It also creates an unbelievable number of products in your database. I only have 7 real products and I've already spent the last 15 minutes deleting, literally, hundreds of these things.

I'm giving this two stars because the support can be helpful. They did a good bit of customization for me, perhaps knowing how awful their app is, but in the end it just wasn't enough. I hired an expert who customized code in about 30 minutes that is lightyears beyond what this app does.

And while support can be helpful, if you're in the US, beware -- they're in Belarus and so the end of their day is 11am PST, if you're lucky. So unless you want to wake up at 3am every day to try to get this working, you have to wait 24 hours, usually, for a response to any question you have. Pretty painful stuff. We were glad to be rid of it.

Cedar and Moss

We use this app to add a cart fee during checkout. It works quite well and the support team is super responsive! I wish there was a little more opportunity for customization (our cart fee needs more details to describe it and there is a strict character limit). The cart fees work by generating products, which can seem a little confusing on the backend, but the benefit is that the cart fee shows up everywhere we need it to (work orders, confirmations, etc.). Overall would recommend this for a solution to cart fees and we have definitely seen this app pay for itself with the increased revenue.

Market aTuPuerta

This app helped us customize our fees upon checkout. We were able to combine a flat rate with a percentage of the order total very easily. We also have control of changing those rates and percentages in real time.

As for the service, it was fantastic. They made several customizations to make the app compatible with our site free of charge. Really appreciate the quick communication and follow through!

Photo Album Rescue

This app is great. We provide a somewhat niche service to our customers which requires us to have a little flexibility with how we charge our customers. This app provides just that. Customer service is friendly, quick, and extremely helpful. They were also very patient with us since we have very little understanding of coding and the technical side of Shopify in general. We would definitely recommend this app to any shop owners needing extra flexibility and freedom with charging their customers.

VeeGear

Love the app, if your not used to coding, I recommended you get these guys to install it for you. They will help you out no problem :)

Great customer service too! 5*