Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by MageWorx

Add extra fees to incease your sales and average order value.

Cranky Concierge

It just works, and for that, we're thankful. It's highly customizable with every condition you could want to pick where and when the fees apply. But most impressive of all is the customer service. We had some issues with the initial setup, and they just took over and fixed it for us. Then we asked about moving the position of the order fee in the cart, and they just did it for us. Couldn't recommend them enough.

Your Wine Cellars

Save your company some money and increase you probability. This app is great! I added in my packing material as part of my cost to customers, so I don't have to eat the cost. I had a little problem figuring out the software programing, but support was great! They sprang into action and not only fix my problem, but made the browser update better. What to go guys!! I would highly recommend this software to help off set some of you cost a pass it to the customer.

Dliverup

We were looking for an app that solve a unique problem of adding service fee to all orders. Thanks to order and product fees plus they unlimited support and excellent customer service we are up and running with our store. They were always ready to assist whenever we encountered a problem. More businesses should follow in they footstep.

Thinksolutionz

Great app! works perfectly on our store and it does exactly what we needed. Customer service is amazing!

Palletparty Org

Great app, it does exactly what we needed. Tech support was right there to help us get it up and running right away.

Brandinitoffee

Great app. We charge for insulators during Summer months to ship our products with chocolate. This allows us to separate the cost from the shipping price, allowing more transparency. Great support too.

Shaherah

Great app, the unique in its usage and no alternative can do what this app can .. great customer service.. not easily found in any other app.. (Like)

Vivant Dolls

The app is great, works perfectly. A really helpful tool that fulfills all our needs. But the best of installing this app in our store was all the help we received from the support team. Extremely kind people, very committed and they helped us until everything was set up. Great support, for a great app! Keep the good work guys! Thanks so much!

Going Bloom

I own a floral distribution business and needed a way to add a percentage to the cart during major floral holidays in order to make up for increased flower costs (valentine's day and mother's day). The team here set it up for me at no charge and helped me with some adjustments to get it right. Very easy to work with and the app works just as described. I'm very pleased overall.

Joybrau

After some issues in the beginning, the app now greatly improves my shop-usability, customer experience and profit margins! :-)
Especially noteworthy is the dedicated support team, which helped my install the fees and even fixed some issues in my shop along the way!
Keep it up! :-)