Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by MageWorx

Add extra fees to incease your sales and average order value.

Palletparty Org

Great app, it does exactly what we needed. Tech support was right there to help us get it up and running right away.

Brandinitoffee

Great app. We charge for insulators during Summer months to ship our products with chocolate. This allows us to separate the cost from the shipping price, allowing more transparency. Great support too.

Shaherah

Great app, the unique in its usage and no alternative can do what this app can .. great customer service.. not easily found in any other app.. (Like)

Vivant Dolls

The app is great, works perfectly. A really helpful tool that fulfills all our needs. But the best of installing this app in our store was all the help we received from the support team. Extremely kind people, very committed and they helped us until everything was set up. Great support, for a great app! Keep the good work guys! Thanks so much!

Going Bloom

I own a floral distribution business and needed a way to add a percentage to the cart during major floral holidays in order to make up for increased flower costs (valentine's day and mother's day). The team here set it up for me at no charge and helped me with some adjustments to get it right. Very easy to work with and the app works just as described. I'm very pleased overall.

Joybrau

After some issues in the beginning, the app now greatly improves my shop-usability, customer experience and profit margins! :-)
Especially noteworthy is the dedicated support team, which helped my install the fees and even fixed some issues in my shop along the way!
Keep it up! :-)

Maravedis Llc

Mageworx simply works great and i highly recommend it. The team provided great support to resolve all the issues I had while implementing their solution which now more than pays for itself!

Glunt

I have this app set up on two different stores. Great app, good customer service. Highly recommended.

The Golf Shop At Torrey Pines

Exactly what we needed to collect online convenience fees for certain services that can be purchased in our store at a lower cost to us. The developers responded with a fix for a problem with tracking changes in the cart after the fee had been applied and now we're very happy with the additional options that this app gives us. Highly recommended if you have a retail store and want to encourage in-store purchases for local services.

Rogers Gardens

App works perfectly and makes it so easy to offer up sell items along with gift wrapping for our customers. The support is beyond amazing! Every question and request was answered quickly, accurately and very professional. I would highly recommend this app to anyone running a store that needs to offer add-ons or up sells on their products.